Sudden illness 27

After the good thing happened of their relationship back in Thailand. Mew and Gulf was at their home in Netherlands. They started to find a way on how to get a child knowing that they are both man.

When the time that mew run to the hospital of sudden bleeding of his wife without reason. The doctor made his way for examination the man now laying on the bed looks like lifeless. The color of his face is is like a paper that made mew in so much worry. He run his car to the hospital where Jeff on duty he already informed the person of his arrival with his wife.

"Jeff are you still at the hospital now.?"

"yes mew, why your sound so worry.?"

"dude my wife got a heavy bleeding without any reason. He was so weak and I already give him a medicine to stop the bleeding."

"okay dude I waited you here. Are you still far from my location."

"we are not that far dude it is about five minutes drive left before we are he the hospital."

"okay just keep calm and don't panic, your driving with your wife who is sick. Is he still awake?"

"no dude he fall a sleep after the sedative that I give him."

"okay.. Always think your also a doctor. Keep focusing on the road."

"thanks dude."

Mew is on his fast but yet safe driving. He knows the dangers bring if he careless, not just to him but also to his lovely wife.

'baby keep holding on to me, you can't leave me alone. Our plans for our baby is on the way now. Please keep strong.' he said while the bountiful rain drops of his eyes continued to shower on his cheek.

A worried husband is park his car at the hospital area. He quickly run to pick up the sleeping wife, carrying the person like a paper and bring to the emergency room. Where Jeff waited with his team.

"dude put him down and let me check him first. What is happening why he experience this.?"

"nothing dude yesterday he complained about the pain in his abdominal. Then he take a pill for that. In this morning he looks so sick so I let him sleep. When he wake up he call me that his bleeding."

"we need  a to check his abdominal, we need a ultrasound for the diagnosis."

"dude do what ever the right thing to do, as long as he will be okay. Can I go in examination room."

"your a doctor your always allowed." after they prepare and change the man in the hospital gown they proceeded to the examination room for complete laboratory.

In the way to the examination room. The nurse who access to thim was amazed the beauty of the person who is sleeping and every glance he made is no scape from the eyes of the husband. On the room he is trying to pick up the sleeping beauty but mew who is observing in whole time was already get annoying to the person who is looking his wife and said .

"don't touch him I can do that I can manage."

"ohh posessive.. fine put him in the bed for the ultrasound." Jeff said and the man is complying the request.

They do the procedure and mew is keep his eye to the monitor of the machine.

"Jeff what is that part is look like a woman uterus."

"yes dude. So if he had this he can bring himself a child by himself. Maybe he was so late bummer. Congratulation you don't need to find a person to carry your child." Jeff said it was so reel incident.

"wow it is not a dream right. I'm so happy dude." now mew kissing the forehead of his wife.

"hmm... Honey please slow down your voice." Gulf complaining on the man.