Messages 3

Mew POV

Two months ago.

Here I am trying to make my day without him near me. Thing is not that fine. I'm always being worried about the things back home. It's been a while now since I left, and no body knows where I am. I decided not to go in the social media in about two months ago and now I'm at school my head is in the other place. My friend approached me reason why I came back to the reality.

"still thinking about him. Why not trying to check his social media? So you will know what was happened to him. Dude if you do this ignoring the things that can help you monitor him. You well be stress and that is not helping you to find your self. But now focus to the dream of you and prove him your worthy to be part of his dream. Dude if you really want to past our studies focused on the study. If you worry of him check him on social media to see what his doing home and to find if he was okay ."

" Okay dude thanks. " I said... he is Jeffrey. My classmate in my major subjects. He was married to Nathalie and had two adorable kids. How I wish to had to. And not to other person but to my gulf.

After class we are going to had our lunch together as usual..........

" dude why not try to look on his social media as I said. Rather than your get wired all the time. Your out of focus it will be useless if you get a low grades because your out of your mind. Prove him that you still there for him, and show him that you still care. If your not doing that you might lost him forever. "

" dude. I don't know, I'm holding to the destiny to decide if me and him is mean to be."

" bro...don't let the destiny decide... You must be the one who do that.... What if he trying hard to find you? And something might be happen to him. In this moment you can do something to save him. You just let it be?..... Seven years bro is so long time but in love seven years is just a blink of your eyes because he is you.... Your so called forever. "

" hmmmm... Okay dude thank you... I think of it. Your right we built this relationship and I hold it in long time. Why not to give this a chance? " I said to him so he would quite.

" that is right. And I wish you good luck. Everything will be fine trust me. "

" thanks for your support."

After the long morning at school I go back to work at after class. My class is all mornings because only major classes I take.. My minor class is done in my fist course. And all of my major will be done in two years to get my license as a medical doctor.

My life here is home, school, and work. And only Jeffrey and his family is my only friend here. Work is quite hectic but need to move.

In the evening, now I am at my condo. I'm trying to compose my self, and gather all of my energy to open the ig account that we both own it.

When I open it a hundreds of messages I get from one and only man that I missing so much. I ignored him in two months and three weeks.

'Oh God why it so much message he sent. And the latest is just thirty minutes ago.' My eyes is almost jump.

I can't control my emotions. After I saw this thing in this account. I try to open also our combo account in fb. Still the same. My tears is running again,  my heart is having a mixed feelings I feel. I start to read his messages from the very beginning.

Gulf massages
1
"Hon... Where are you?why it so sudden you leave without even a little good bye that I can say and last touch to give you. You never allowed me. I know I do this mistake... I'm so so sorry... I promise you that I never do it again... Just come back home."