The Unexpected meeting 11

The couple changes their couple clothes but gulf just wear a short, shorts for under. While mew is with his blue jeans. Gulf is taking the hear on his legs,,, now that long legs is like a real woman legs. With his long hear that add his beauty like a lady.

When mew is eying his man. He was so proud of him he is so much beautiful and pretty in that attire. But he had thought because he knew that he well become possessive tonight because of the clothes his boyfriend wears.

"baby your skinny legs is showing.... There are many want to touch that.  I'm pretty jealous of it." Mew said.

"You know that is belong to you."  Gulf warp his arm to mew neck. " honey....your so handsome of what you wear now. But we need to go now...."  Gulf added.

"fine I can't win to my lovely wife as always... I love you..."

"I love you too"  he gives his most special smile just for his man.

"okay let's go..."

On their way to the mall at nine in the evening. The couple is on their favorite music, they sang the song together. Things is totally they love to do together. Mew is born to be a singer and Gulf is learning because of his husband.

One the most common of the couple attitudes are they both love music, online games, movies, paintings swimming, reading and most of all they love food.

Upon arriving in the mall the two is now on their way to the gadget store to buy the things gulf need. After buying the things mew and Gulf settle it at the car and go back inside to find a good restaurant to eat with.

They are running the mall like a little child. Most of the eyes are catching by the chemistry of the couple. Some of the people are taking some random  photo of them secretly. When mew notice the action of some people around he warp his arm to the waistline of his boyfriend and  carry him by his one arm.

"ahh... Put me down Hon please..." Gulf who is shock on action of the man almost scream.

"no until we reach to the place where we can seat and eat.." it was true mew just put him down in the restaurant, while the gaurd is greet them and all the people eating on the area stop the business they do to look the happening.

"good evening ma'am and sir. Welcome." the two gaurd said.

"good evening sir gruad."  Gulf enjoying the word ma'am, then they heard what the gaurd said.

"she is so freaking beautiful... She looks like a walking doll."

"yes true.... The man next to him is so lucky. " the other man answer.

Upon hearing the couple is overwhelming because of the complement they get from the two staff. Mew decided to pick up a place where is not much people to go and past because he doesn't want that they snatch the attention of the people around...

Even they just past most male are seating on the next table before them are eying man next on mew, the  physical figure gulf and add the perfect facial features can easily attract any man around. Reason why Mew is holding his man close. Gulf is always happy for the protectiviness of his man.

"honn...i love you....and no one can snatch me from you..."  Gulf stop and turnd to face his husband. He give him a deep kiss in the middle of the restaurant and every body saw it. "now they knew where I'm belong." mew smiled widely of his man action. He gives him back a kiss as a sign of happiness, then walk to their table.