Unplan Wedding 17

After the couple decided to rush their wedding... Mew is on his phone call to ask his one good friend... A lawyer and had a connection in the country.

"hi atty. Gleen....how are you?"

"oh dude I'm great ... You how are you.... I got a news it was true that wife is here?"

"yes buddy... Guess we are together again..... Oh I learned just now, my dad is manipulating all the wrong things that I saw.... But that is not my priority now what I want to ask you is another help."

"okay... Dude let's talk the problem with your dad,,,, later,,,, ohhh what is your concerned."

"My dad trying to set up me in a arrange marriage, and you know him he always want to had all things he goal. I love gulf dude....in order to protect our relationship and also we already seven years of being together. A marriage and legality is the only thing me and Gulf not yet had. Can you help me to rush the wedding today please dude. "

" wowwww dude it was weekend and you don't had a application for marriage. Why to rush.? "

" because gulf need to go back in the country tommorow and my dad called me this morning.... My worry what if he already applied for the marriage license back in the country and only my sign is waiting. It is the reason we rush this. Can you help us dude. "

" okay dude I call my girlfriend who one of the judges ot the court here to help us... And that's right mew,,, before he ruin your relationship protect it by legality. Don't worry about it I help you. Call you after some time. "  the attorney said and dropped the call.

While waiting mew call jef and his family and the parents of natt.

" hello jef are you busy today. "

" no busy on week end dude.... Why....? The other man on the line said.

"me and Gulf we rush our wedding and we do it tonight." Mew said.

"what? Are you serious dude... That big work applying for license of marriage."

"yes I know.... But I had friend who happen is a lawyer here and he had connection in some authorities, and his girlfriend is the judge in the court here."

"wow.... So you two seriously about it... And why to sudden?"

"My father set up me in arrange marriage..... Reason why I need to rush."

"ohhh why...."

" explain you later.... All want now is you guys is here and bring the parents of natt too... To wetness and help me call our band mates."

"okay... Dude... Expect us there, send the location of the venue dude..."

"thanks jef."

"welcome... And congratulations in advance." Jeff said and end the call.

On the other hand gulf is on his phone call also.... To inform mild in Thailand about the rush unplanned Wedding. He explained to him what is the reason.

"Brother mild.... i just want to inform you that I got married today."

"Little one.... Are you serious or your just kidding me?"

"I'm serious brother, we rushed the wedding to avoid another problem. Mew dad is setting him to a arrange marriage."

"Ohhhh.... Now I understand why too rush.... If it is true.... Congratulation little one.... So you still coming next day, after tomorrow."

"yes, I need to settle everything in the company. Me and mew is fully decided to move here. So we can live our life freely. I'm so tried to many problems and issues with the father of him."