Unseparable 12

Their night is bless full and joyful. Mew notice something of Leo. There some part of his face is similar to gluf. But he never bothered to till thim. He want that gulf had a good time tonight and not letting it stop because of what he saw.

  " My husband had school tomorrow we need to take our leave now." Gulf said.

"sure gulf and nice to meet you again. Ohhhh here my business card call if need something...." Leo said.

   "thanks... Then here's mine and my husband business card... In case you want to stay in Bangkok and need anything." Gulf give the card from his wallet.

   "yeah.... Even we are not there we always had someone to help you." mew said.

    "thank you mew and Gulf see you somewhere..." First said,  and the others are nodded as a sign of agreeing.

    "sure.... Byeeee and take care guys...." The couple wave.

   That time they take their leave first. They goes directly to the car, gulf is planning something for staying in the country. But he knows he need to go back to the to Thailand so he well settled everything,  so he could assign a full operational manager for the affairs of the company. So he will be able to stay here without worry.

He does not want to be separated with mew. He want to be with him in the man side as a support to get his success.

(Mew)

I look at him like his thinking so far away. Until in my next glance I found he is sleeping. He is tried but still pretty, soft and kind but had a strong inner personality. Things I love about Gulf the most.

When we arrive the house he is still sleeping... I do not want him to wake up, reason I carefully left him, aiming not to wake up his sleep. We entered the house and put him on the bed,  wish him a good night.

'good night my precious princess.... I love you more than anything in the world.' I give him a kiss on his lips.

I take off his clothes, because I know how clean he is with his self, and not put him any,, so not moving him so much that cuase of disturbing his sleep.

..............................................................

The night went by... The angel is sleeping in my side is infected me with his beautiful sleep and my eyes is closed and sleep like a  baby.

In the next day I wake up with empty bed. I pat the side where my pretty wife is sleeping, he is not there. I open my eyes and realize that his gone, I check the bathroom thinking that he is there but no one is there. I run to the outside of the our room. No one is in the leaving room. But I heard a noise in the kitchen.  I saw a lovely man making a breakfast while talking someone on the phone.

They are talking about business. I saw how dedicated and how passionate he is with his work and business. That brings me more adoring his success and work.

"p'mild how was the project that we started before I left any development?" my wife ask. How I wish to help him with the business, but I Know that I can't ask it to him because of the company I'm working now. He never offered me yet a work.

"it was working great now. Also other projects is moving the way we want... Maybe we will done it early..." the man in the other line answer.

"that is great,,, because when the time I came home I will assigned you as my right hand of the business together with you is shella,,,, look forward for that p'. Also kaownah and turbo I will assigned them to Japan branches. For the new business that we tied on them. " I'm not expected him to put the two in Japan, what matter most now that he had Japan tied that I never know.