The Epilog

After the first born mew and Gulf is had a blessed days always. Parents of mew was always visiting them. Before the trouble maker father in law of gulf now he was the most caring granddad.

The years is past sa fast, and now the third birthday of the twins. While everyone is enjoying the food gulf is on his strange feeling. He doesn't want the smell of the food. He run to the bathroom every now and then. He even feel so sick, and dizzy. Mew is wondering why his beautiful wife is almost stay at the wash room.

"baby.... Are you okay.?" Mew ask.

"I'm not. I'm so sick with the smell of the foods." Gulf answer.

"what? Can you go out and I had a quick question of you." Mew want to confirm some to his wife.

"okay can we talk at the room, and please till our parents to access the boys, and the visitors." Gulf order his husband.

"okay and wait for me at our room." Gulf take his leave going the the masters bedroom.

After the couple finished there talk. Mew left to till the parents to take care the boys so he can talk his wife properly.

On the other hand gulf run to the room, and stay there waiting his husband. After a few minutes mew is arrive again. Then he close the room he ask his wife directly.

"did your period is come last two months ago?"  Mew ask.

"no....  I'm waiting to had this week too, but still nothing."

"you know that you had a wired carving, you had a mode swing again. Here take this and get tasted so we know why your sick today." Mew give a two PT stick.

"what you think I'm pregnant again." Gulf ask.

"yes baby, please go and check, I'm so excited." Mew hyping again.

"hmmmm okay.... Are you sure that your happy to had another child." gulf sweetly said.

"Of course baby I'm so happy."

The wife comfy and walk to go to the bathroom to get his test. In awhile the two was happily saw the result. Gulf is pregnant again. Mew almost jumped of happiness. He pick his wife and carry man to the family down.

"guys I'm so happy....." mew put his wife down when they reach out to the visitors.

"mew what happened,." mommy j ask him.

"I ganna be a dad again..."

"ohhh really..." Leo said. "bro so early,,,, but I'm happy for you guys." the man added.

The happiness and satisfaction of the family because of the new coming member is over the blue. Everyone was so happy for the couple.

.................................................

Acceptance and forgiveness is a dream come true. It was true if you set aside the greediness all good things come to you.

The Father of Jongcheveevat family was a ambitious and greedy. But when the time he appreciate the goodness of his son in law, the dream is started to put on his heart and he do his best to achieve it. One of his great dream was to bring his son back to his life and the forgiveness of a son is his great accomplishment.

The mother of Jongcheveevat her only dream is her father and son will be together. When the union of the two man is the answer of her prayer.

For the family of Jongcheveevat the dreams of its and everyone of them is on their hand, with the blessings of the goodness of God. It was true when you forget you will forgive. Things are running according to the plan of God.

Leo the man who lost his beloved brother, he only had one big dream. It was to find his long lost brother and to compete his missing piece. When the time he found him the happiness is on his heart and the fulfillment of his dream. He got a two brothers instead of one and a blissfully family he dream for the man.... Things that he thanks to the heaven for giving him a such wonderful blessing. Now he was more happy to had a two amazing nephews and the coming new member of the family.

Everyone has their own dreams to work on and dream to fight for. In every life in this world had fight to achieve their dreams that can complete our life, dreams that can keep pushing you to wake up every day.

The dreams is not all mean happiness. There is a dream that can make you cry and broken......... when you put all your  dream and hope to a wrong person.... And a wrong time.

As what happened to mew and Gulf after seven years. But good thing no one of them is losing a hope to put back their love and relationship.

Gulf - I fight my dream love in a wrong way. I should tell him the war I do. But I am focusing on how to be a good son in law but I forget the person,who is the reason that I been fighting for. I'm more focused on the feelings of the outsider of my house and forgot the important thing inside. I regret the things I done, good thing I'm still in his heart on the time I found him. Now I am completely happy to had my family. I found my brother I got a two amazing son and a wonderful man.

Mew- l dream him from the very first I meet him. I started to put on every hope in him. Every step I made I always look of what is good for him. But when the time I feel losing him, I am the one who leave him without a good talk. I thought that I really loss my dreams. But when the time I to listen all his reason and believe in him. Now I had my wife I had a kids from him. And also because of my dream man, my father was changed from a greedy, and heartless person. Now the love is on with him.

When the destiny is work even your dreams is in the other part of the world, even if it is far as a star in the dark night you always reach it and got it. Because dreams is your guiding way of life.

.................THE END...................