You Complete Me 28

After the long hour of waiting on the medical report. Mew is now seating in front of the man who is sleeping peacefully he touch the beautiful face with adoration, love and care. In a few touch the man who is sleeping is slowly open his eyes, still feeling dizzy, with uncomfortable headaches.

"hmmm what happened." He ask directly.

"baby are you feeling okay now. Is their is any pain?" Mew answer with a question.

"My head is spinning." The man complaints.

"okay baby get some rest and let's wait your laboratory results and we can go home, I already call in the office that your not feeling will. I let Nathalie to bring the documents that I need to sign at home. Don't worry baby I will handle all of our business affairs now. Because I want you to take good rest okay. "

" thank you hon I love you. "

" love you too baby. "

Their sweet moments is cut by the knock of the door.

" come in. " mew answer

" hi gulf how are you now? "

"I'm great doc thanks."

"so mew,,, hmmm your right with you guess about the situation of your wife." Doctor ming said.

"what you mean doc?" gulf ask.

"baby what ever you heard was our happiness. You want a baby of us right?"

"yes hon why..."

"gulf.... Mew ask me a pregnancy test by your blood and yes you are pregnant. I  conducted also a ultrasound while you are sleeping... We see that your two weeks pregnant.... Don't worry I recommend you a best OB to monitor your situation. Because this kind of pregnancy is very reel... I advise you to take a break to your heavy work and stress because of the situation of the baby... " gulf who is listening to the doctor of all the things that he need to do while he is pregnant. Still cannot believe his situation that he really carrying a baby of his own, a baby to his husband.

Gulf was happy and excited but also afraid of what will happen in the future. Is he can do it bravely or he will be weak. Things are running to his mind.

"baby are you okay.? Why your crying.?" even the tears of his eyes he never know that it starting to run down to his beautiful cheek.

"hon you two is not making a joke right. Because if you do please till me the truth. Because I don't know what I feel now. Hon I really do it..."

"baby we are tilling you the truth. Your not happy to had our own child.?" mew is afraid if gulf is decided not to continue that baby he will be broken forever.

"hon I want this I'm so happy to had this I just want to know if your not kidding me."

"thank you baby I'm so happy to heard that we are not playing with you. You want to see our angel.?"

"yes doc can I see my baby please."

"off course gulf I let you see the baby."

"thanks doc." gulf was excited. Even his feelings is not stable to think the things happen, in just one whole day. He only pray that he will be a good mom for their child.

After in the hospital mew bring his wife at home. He was a kind of over protective and caring person but now the level is getting higher, he is look after him every thing his wife doing, from food the man eating, time to rest work, exercise, clothing to be wear, shoes to put on, they said everything was everything.

Gulf was enjoying the attention his husband do to him. Now his life is more defending on his husband. He can go still at work but he only do there was laying on the bed, just do a little bit of work. He still go to meetings checking the site of projects and some business deals if international partners. But off course his husband is with him, no step on the ground if he was not around that is the first rule he made. It was funny but it is true.