the first night of marriage 18

After the small celebration of their wedding. Gulf and mew is in their way back home. They are busy chatting about a family plan.

"honey.... Do you had plans about having kids? You know to complete our family."

"as I said... Yes I had I want to be a good dad,,, you I know you will be a good mom."

"seriously... Mom... I'm still a man you know hahahaha."

"yes you are but I already called you wife you will be a mom, and look at my body build is it not awkward if I'm going to be a mom...."

"hmmmm..... Yes.... But we can be both dad.... Right...."

"no I won't allow you to be a dad too.... How our kids having a complete family if we are both dad... It is always had a mom."

"ohhh do I'm look like a mom."

" yes you are...look at your self no one can see you as a man but a woman.... You know what my friends first impression on you.?"

"hmmmm what..?"

"they said if I'm not tilling them that I had a man back in Thailand they don't believe me that you are a guy..."

"oh seriously...."

"yes... Reason why I'm so jealous with my friends who try to clingy on you and showing their affection.... Because I know if I lost you even a hour in my eyes while they are around... They might be eat you alive."

"hehehe.... You really jealous guy as always.... You do not trust me?"

"I well but to that people nothing."

Gulf  feel more happiness inside him because of what his husband said. He kiss him as a sign of his love.

"thanks... Ready your self wify because tonight you never been having a sleep..." gulf eyes is open wide because what mew said.

He knows that is true no room for him to rest once his husband said that is what he do... That is what he want to... He wants to make love with him till he pass out.

After short time of driving the newly we'd couple are arriving in their home. After mew stop the car and lock the gate. He hold his wife back neck and give him a deep and passionate breath taking kiss.

He enter his tongue fight with the other for the dominance... After how minutes of a deep fighting... The young man let him win and submit to his husband. Mew hold his wife butt and bring him to his arms to carry him inside of their home and put him on the couch he can't hold any longer.  Then he started to massage the two little buds in the younger. While the clothes is still on... But the pleasure mew made his man was so great and it running to his bones. When the youngest let out his sweet an wonderful song.

"ohhh.... Hmmmmm...."  he bite his lower lip to hold the sound he made.

But the elder bring his kisses to the ear.... Down to the sweet neck. He bite that part... Like a living vampire... Shucking eating like he eat his favorite dessert.

Mew fingers like had their own mind, working independently, he opened the shirt of the man while the other man do what his doing to. After they opened their clothes they flip it out of each others body.... Mew never waste his time he brings his lips to the  buds of his wife who is standing proudly.. Shuck it like there is no tomorrow while his fingers pinching the other one.

Gulf is now holding the hair of the other. Pulling it because of the pleasure he feels inside....

"ahhhh honey.... Shuck me more.... Please more..... Ahhhh..." while his head moves lift and right repeatedly.... Then his eyes turning back of his head....

Mew look at his wife face and he let out a evil smile. He knows that the man under his body love what he did, he continue what he do....

He lick his favorite dessert and taste the most delicious juice that he always want to have,,,,while playing the two balls on his fingers..... He eat his wife whole gagging him like there is no tomorrow..... He made it faster,,,,,,, harder,,,,, and most.... rough.....

When the time he felt like his wife almost to the climax. He get the lube on the tea table. That he always put there when he need it at that place. He lube his own length he doesn't need to wear a condom for protection.... If his wife is had a chance to had a baby he really made same because he wanted to be a father too. But God knows their situation.

After he lube his self. He put the legs of the young man to his shoulders and slowly enter to the door of his heaven, inch by inch until gulf eat him all. Then he started to move in and out, in and out slowly not to hurt the man. From slow movement. He move into a bit faster, and a bit faster, in to hard slamming of himself harder and rough...... He kisse his wife claiming him that the man just for himself. While keep moving like a hungry monster on the bed.

"ohhh baby.... Your so tight..... Ahhhhh.... Yessss... You squeeze me so hard ohh I can't get enough of you fuck....."

"honey.... More hard please..... Hmmm..... Yeahhhhhh......." gulf moaning while biting his lower lips.....

"yessss baby......your wish is my command..." mew keep doing harder and rough, round with his man.
.
.
.
. "Ahhhhhh..... Yessss....... More...." Gulf pleading asking for more.
.
.
"Ohhhh..... Yeahhhhhh baby......"  he hold gulf shoulder to support his man...
.
.
When mew put the other leg of the man down and thrusting him more and more, and more until he is on his pick..  

"ahhhhh...... Fuckkk...... Ohhhh...."

Mew kissing his wife.... Giving him a little bit to relax from the first release.

"baby are you tried...."

"a bit... But I'm happy... Thank you for always considering my feelings.... Can we just one round.... We did this every day."

"okay you can relax.... I can't get enough of you always....but your feelings is first..." Mew said, but his inner monster is kicking him.

"hmmm you said I can relax why your still inside..." Gulf eyes open so wide. "honey your number is on his fighting mood again."

"can we do it again... Please...."

"okay...."  mew move his hips to thrust again... Slowly but keep hitting the soft spot of his wife..

When he pull out his length and turning the man back now he see the hole that is still leaking of his seeds. It was the most beautiful sight for his eyes. He entered back his heaven and stab him in and out...  In and out till the liquid that he first released is keep going out from the door of his heaven. That add his desire and pleasure in him....

"honey harder please..... More hard I want you to ba rough.... Ahhhh please...." gulf pleading for more, and mew do what his wife want. He moves more faster and harder rougher as ever....

"ohhh baby your so great..... Sorry I can't let you sleep to night..... Ahhhh....."

"yes honey.... Do on me.... Again and again.... I'm all yours.... Ahhhh.... You hit it keep it there...."  the younger eyes turn back to his head.... When mew taking the younger lips bite it while his hips keep slamming on the butt of his wife....

He push the chest of his wife to the bed and he put together the two long legs.... To squeeze his number.....

"your always delicious baby..... Ahhh.... I love everything about you....."

The love making of a newly married couple continues until the wife is pass out even the wife is pass out. The husband still working until he pull up and sleep.... While still with his wife.