Part 27

Dejuane's pov:

I see the edit someone made for me and Willow and honestly it's okay they could've done better but I love it since it's the first edit I got with me and her. I see they talking in the groupchat and I smile and laugh they really tryna roast us about this.

Kay: Awwwwn look at loverboyyyy.

Vallyk: Mfers really so ute they got a edit.

Willow: Yall just mad nobody made yall one.

Sierra: Right yall so pressed.

Zaeanna: hahahah lol.

Evan: Nigga aint nobody hating on yall wack asses lol.

Derek: Hahaha I'm done with yall yall too hilarious.

Kanan: Anyways so who made it.

Dejuane: I have no idea.

Andre: you bogus for not knowing who made it.

Molly: Couldn't be me.

Justin: For real tho.

Harper: I'm done wit yalllllll.

Alena: so yall dont know.

Willow: Nah but imma find out.

Ria: Ok because you need to acknowledge and thank them.

Riley: True.

So I guess Willow is tryna find who made the edit I don't see how she didn't find it with her slow ass. I chill on my bed and look through tiktoks and everything's just fine Willow is up on her pregnancy and everything I'm not worried about anything our relationship is better life is great.

~8 months later~

I get a call from Willow and all I here is "blah blah My water broke" I say " WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR WATER BROKE" this is what I've been waiting for I tell her I'll be right there.  I get in the car and drive to the hospital she tell me and then I go in tell them who I'm looking for and I go in the room she's in.

She squeezes my hand I get a face mask and everything and they tell her to start breathing I smile at her and say" This baby better have my eyes" She laughs and gives me a kiss. She huffs and puffs and is pushing so hard and finally I see a head and I smile and laugh so hard ohmygoddddd our baby is here wowww. I go over to hold the baby and to find out it's a boy yesssss I hold him and she says "Kayvion" I look at her and say "Kayvion it is" I get my phone and take a video of everything saying " Yuuurrr you already know your homeboy a dad that's what's fucking uppp LETS  GOOOOOOO" I hear Willow laugh and I hand her the baby and I see the gang pull up and they all pile in the room and suprisingly this was a big as room anyway. I hug everyone and they "oooh " and "aweee" we tell them the name and they look at Kay and Kay like " Yup that's my sonnnn" We all laugh. So Willow had to stay at the hospital so I'm going to her house to get hyer some clothes and then I'm going to bed.