Part 3

Willow's pov: 

I catch dejuane looking at something I think a rock but I tell him we need to go to class and he looks at me and starts walking towards the building we get inside and said our goodbyes and I walk into math class with my annoying ass teacher Mr. Pingley.

Mr Pingley is a black bald head man who's short and plump and has a big fat bump on the side of his head and his breath literally smells like ass and he has booty fingers. As soon as I walk in he say " Willow I hope you don't come in here with your foolishness today" I say " Bruh I just got in hop off my yak bro" He says " Young lady who are you talking to" I say " Yo big headed ass now leave me alone you should be worrying about why you still haven't found your toothbrush because yo shit stank" " Now stop talking to me" He tells me to step out and I do then I roam the halls and go into the bathroom and texts Derek.

Me: This nigga kicked me out bro.

Derek: oop whyy.

Me: Idk He was on some bs when I walked in.

Derek: tuff imma talk to you late tho i have class.

Me: ite bye.

Derek: ite see ya.

I write on the stall wall " FUCK MR.PINGLEY" and laugh.

I walk out the school and smoke some weed now I feel dizzy and high like everything came off my chest I start laughing the I walked back into Mr. Pingley's room and I bend over and pointed to my butt and told him to kiss my ass and the whole clas strats laughing and recording and he says " Young lady that is inappropriate behavior now I will have to call your parents and the principle" I say " Go ahead bitch you act like I give a fuck" the class all say "oooooh damnnnn" I walk out the classroom and stumble to the floor and some of my classmates come out and record me falling. I get into my Jeep and drive to the beach to get away from this bullshit.