Part 8

Dejuane's pov:

I'm having actual fun with Wendy and then all I see is the gang walking up to us Willow's calling Wendy out and confronting her and I'm like "please don't do this" Willow friends tell me to shut up So I'm just sitting there in the water then all I see is hands flying hair pulling then I see Willow dragging Wendy and I smirk then I realize she gon really hurt her so I try to pull her off and what do I get a fist to my nose that shit hurt like a bitch and I'm just holding my nose and shit I see Molly kicking somebody in the face and Zaeanna and Ria is jumping one of them and Riley and Alena is putting people in choke holds and I'm just thinking this shit is crazy so I nod at the boys and then we start pulling them off and what do you know Kanan decided to pull Willow off so I'm like whatever so I pull Zaeanna and I think Ria off and then Wendy's friends start yelling and I'm like " Get yall asses on" and they blabbing about how I invited them and how I still like Willow then  I get mad and start calling them bummy and stanky then at some point they left and after they we started laughing because damn they beat they ass.

Me: My bad yall I'm sorry I was tripping I didn't mean to make that happen I was just so mad.

They all stared at me and said that it was okay and then we all left.