Part 9

Willow's pov: 

So after we left we get changed and I drop off everyone and then I walked in my house and I see Kanan standing there I asked him what he was doing and he said that he was wondering If he could spend the night I said of course you can he smiled and gave me a big hug I laughed. I go up to my room and take a shower and then I get into my pajamas I am wearing this:

 I go up to my room and take a shower and then I get into my pajamas I am wearing this:

Kanan took a shower after me and he's wearing this: 

He asked where does he sleep and I told him he can sleep with me

He asked where does he sleep and I told him he can sleep with me. He smiled and said " Are you sure" I said " ofc" so we get in the bed and sit there with food and our phones we make a few tiktoks and then we start talking.

Kanan: So what's with Dejuane and you.

Me: what do u mean.

Kanan: Why he get so mad because we was playing.

Me: I dont know I guess he's overprotective.

Kanan: *looks in my eyes and says* Do you like dejuane?

When he looked into my eyes with those beautiful cocoa brown eyes glistening for no reason my heart melted theres nothing that matters now. So I kissed him and he looked at me and grabbed my face and kissed me hard with our lips crashing into eachothers I finally pull away and then I take off my sweatpants and my crop top hoodie he looks and stares and says " Your so beautiful" I get on top of his laps and start kissing him more we somehow work off his shirt and then his shorts and then my underwear and bra and his too. He tries to get on top of me but I swerve and say " No I'm on top" he laughs and then I get on top then I feel it inside me the enjoyment of riding it I needed more of it so I go faster and harder he has his hands on my ass gripping it  then we finally stop and he's in the back of me slamming it in and out hitting it from the back I feel it in my stomach " Pull my hair I like it rough" I said and he says " Shii ain't gotta tell me twice" he pulls my hair making my back arch and then I let out a loud moan he covers my mouth while pulling my hair and slamming it in and out he starts to choke me but not too hard and it honestly feels soooo good. He stops and then we get under the cover and I lay my head on his chest. He looks at me and cups my face and says " You deserve to be treated the best way possible" I said " Yes I certainly do" then I kiss him one last time then we fall asleep.