Part 29

Dejuane's pov:

Wow I can't never say the sex isn't great. I'm downstairs doing tiktoks when I get the need to go outside so I go upstairs to see what Willow and Kayvion doing and they already sleep I kiss both of them on the forehead then I head out I get into my car and go to a nearby park I park then get out and walk around suddenly this breeze of sadness come over me and I start crying for no reason I feel broken like I'm not happy but I am truly happy I wipe my tears can't be seen lacking out here I sit on the bench and look at pictures of me and Kayvion then I laugh because I love that lil man he is my everything and I hope me and Willow is his everything to.  All this talk about emotions is making me hungry So I walk back to my car and drive to panda express while I'm waiting in line I see two girls laughing and looking at me so I make eye contact and one of the girls walk up to me and starts talking to me.

The Girl: Hey handsome.

Me: Ummmm Hi.

The Girl: What yo fine ass doing here.

Me: I'm just getting something to eat.

The Girl: I got something else you can eat.

Me: Can you please get away from me I have a whole baby mama.

The Girl: IDGAF I'm willing to fight for you daddy.

Me: Look I don't ever call woman this but bitch you trying me I don't want your ugly ass get the fuck outta my face foe I have to call my girlfriend to beat your ass.

The Girl: *looks shocked* WHO TF YOU TALKIN TOO.

Me: You nigga now if you excuse me I have to order.

I walk up to the counter and order shrimp fried rice with orange chicken and some egg rolls. The girl looking mad and I just start laughing cuz I can't believe she actually thought she had a chance Ha these bitches stupid. I walk out and get back in my car and drive off then I arrive at the house and I walk back in and check on them and they still sleep I eat my food then watch tv then I fall asleep.

~12 hours later~

Kayvion: DADA WAKE UP DADA WAKE UP.

Me: Lil man im trying to sleep.

Kayvion: No you can't sleep Mama's missing.

Me: *gets up* What do you mean Kayvion where's mama.

Kayvion: A man came in and took her he said they were going to a store to talk I think that's her friend daddy.

Me: Ok ok hold on.

I text her and thankfully she with Kay whooo my heart stopped. But why she aint tell me she was leaving mhm that's weird.

Me: Lil man you scared meeee.

Kayvion: I scared you?

Me: Yes only for a second.

Kayvion: What's a second? *turns his head to the side confused*

Me: Nothing kay nothing did mama feed you.

Kayvion: No I wasn't hungry.

Me: Are you hungry now?

Kayvion: Yes.

Me: Ok lets get some waffles.

Kayvion: Yayyyy

I laugh and I pick him up and carry him to the kitchen and I get some frozen waffles out the freezer and I cook them on the stove. 2 minutes later they are ready to eat I put it on a plate and ask him if he wants syrup.