Part 16

Dejuane pov: 

Willow facetimed all of us to see what we had on and then I hear Andre outside honking the horn I hurry out and get into the car.

Justin: Yuurrrr lets go to this party wit some mighty fine bitches.

Kanan: Omm Im finna fuckkk.

Me: hahaahah same.

Derek: So we all finna get laid.

Andre: ig so cuz ian come to this party just to dance sooo shitt it is what it isss.

We start laughing and talking till we pulled up to the party and we see people outside and shit.

Andre: Damn this party already jumpingggggg.

We all laughed. We get out and we see that Willow and the gang here we get in our little corner and start partying. After we was dancing we all split up to do shit So I  pulled Willow and started dancing with her.

Me: Hey beautiful 

Willow: Hey handsome I see u got some moves huh.

Me: Shiit always had moves and always will.

Willow: *laughs and get close* U so stupid.

Me: Only for you * I pull her towards me.

She start dancing on me grinding on my bulge I grab her waist and pull her on me I grip her ass and I think she just moaned I say in her ear " Lets take this somewhere else" she said " shiit ok lets go to my room" I smile t her and she takes my hand and pulls me to her room.

We get in her room and she locks the door and she turns around and start kissing me I grip her ass and start kissing her back she takes off my shirt i take off hers and then as soon as we know it we both naked I step back and see how beautiful she is all the curves of her melanin ass I get throw her on the bed she starts laughing then I pleasure her with my tongue I go deep while she has her hands in my hair moaning for me to go deeper so thats what i do she called me daddy thats when my hunger started I flipped her ass over and I stick my dick in her ass and slammed her ass in and out she says"Fucccc yess fuck me like u love me" I slam it more and I feel so alive like this is the best sex I've ever had its probably because she's the girl I always wanted. She get on top of me and ride me all night I say" Damn princess u doing great" She laughs and puts her lips on mine then we was done and I big spooned her under the blanket. 

We got up and then put back on our clothes and then unlocked the door and guess who in front of our door the whole gang.

Riley: Girlll wtf I knew it.

Andre: *daps me up* my nigga scoredddd.

Kanan:*walks away*

Justin: Awww damn we did it at the same timeeee tell her Molly.

Molly: Shiiit we fucked too.

Zaeanna: Damn everybody getting dick except for me.

Derek: Shii I mean you can get this dick right here.

Zaeanna: Boy bye.

Ria: Wow yall is so funny.

We all laugh and go back to partying and honestly I feel free I have everything I want and nothing will get in the way of that.