Part 4

Dejuane's pov: 

Me and Derek have the same class together English ugh I hate that class but Imma do what I have to do to pass tho. 25 minutes later and I see Derek on his phone he looks at me and whispers " Yo WIllow is going crazy she just got kicked out and somebody air dropped a video of her saying Kiss my ass to Mr. Pingley" I was like " WTF IS SHE DOIN" He said " You betta go talk some sense into her" I said " Now boy you knw DAMN well she aint finna listen to me" He laughs and I do too. We go back to witing in our journals about god knows what. And before you know it class is over now I meet up with Ria and Andre and the gang and ask them if they have seen the video and they said yes and then I asked where she go they had no clue. I text her.

Me: WHERE TF ARE YOU AND WHY U WAS DOING ALL DAT STUPID SHIT.

Willow: Im at the beach and he was doing too much plus I was high as fuckkkkkk.

Me: School is important you can't be doing all that shit doe.

Willow: OH SORRY DADDDD. 

Me: I'm serious stop it's not necessary now you got people recording you for what.

Willow: It's not my fault they wanted to record me plus he was trippin as soon as I walked in the door he had some smart shit to say to me.

Me: Willow it don't matter you can't just pop off like that

She left me on seen

I get mad then I tell Andre to give me a ride He say ok wait a sec so i walk out the school and sit in his car 5 minutes later he and the girls and the gang show up and we all squished in the car. 

Me: DAMN GET YALL UGLY ASS ONNN.

Riley: Boy shut up Willow took her car so shut the fuck up lil boy.

Molly: Right cuz you in my business....

Ria: DONT DO DATTT lmaoooo.

Derek: Periodttt.

Kanan: Boy shut yo ass up.

Justin: RIght.

Andre: Ight shut yall ass up so we can find this crazy ass chick.

Andre backs up then pulls off and we are all sitting in silence looking out the window for her. We pull up to the beach and see her immediately. She has a bikini on we run up to her we're all yelling "Yo wtf" "Bitch why u leave" "Are you okay". She starts laughing and she had something on the blanket bikini's and shorts she said " We all skipped class and we know we finna get in trouble but we might as well have fun while we at it so I bought yall sum bikinis and shorts so we can rock out" We all look at eachother and shrug our shoulders like ion see whats the preoblem about that so we get our stuff and go change.