Part 2

Dejuane's pov: 

I go in the kitchen to get something to eat and my mom is in the kitchen cooking i come up behind her and kiss her hair and say " Mornin mommy what you cooking" she say " good morning baby I'm just making some eggs bacon and sausage" I say "ooooh sounds delicious" She laughs and I laugh too I walk away and sit on the couch and go to snapchat and take some pictures and post it on my story. I go to instagram and see that Willow commented on my post I put heart eyes on it and I comment on her post saying " Yesss go offf" I laugh to myself. I turn off my phone and hear my mom telling me to come eat. I sit at the table and my mom puts the plate in front of me and say eat up and then I say " you know  i am" She laughs and calls me silly i laugh back.  I finish eating 10 minutes later and facetime Willow we talk and then I hung up. I caught myself smiling when I was done talking to her. I wait till Andre picks me up. 30 minutes later Andre honks the horn and say " HURRY YO ASS UP NIGGA" I say " ok ok nigga stop yelling dumbass" Kanan, Justin and Derek is already in the car I dap them up and sit in the front seat. We start listening to some King von and then we arrive at the school we get out and notice that the girls are not here yet so we wait by the car.

Finally 15 minutes later we see them pulling up and we can hear them blasting some type of music but when they get out we look at them and say " oooooh damn" they walk up to us and smiled we told them we liked their fit and they said they liked ours.  I stare at Willow's ass for a good 5 minutes till she brought back my attention.

Willow: Hey big head come on we're going to be late.

I looked at her the started walking into the school we all went to our lockers and split ways.