twenty

"Interesting entrance" Marcus says as I quickly get back on my feet. "Inspired by a friend" I chuckle, sitting down beside him on his bed. He sits up to get closer to me. "Hi" I laugh awkwardly. "Hi" he replies with a cute smile.

I take a deep breath and sigh. "My mum slapped me" I tell him. "What? I'm so sorry Amelie" he says worryingly. "I think I love you too" I blurt out. "What?" he asks seriously.

"I-, uh-, I didn't realise how I felt about you because I had so much family stuff going on and when you got in your accident the thought of you being gone nearly broke me. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. Even when I was with Alex all I could think about was you. I think about you all the time, more than I should. You were the only one there for me when I needed someone, but I pushed you away, I'm sorry for that but all I know now is that I love you. So..I-,uh-, yeah. I just rambled on there and it probably didn't make any sense but yeah. I should probably just go-" I say about to stand up from Marcus' bed.

He grabs my hand and pulls me down to his level. "Do you ever shut up?" he asks me with a cheeky grin, grabbing my face and pulling me into a deep kiss. My hands wrap around his neck as he kisses me more and more passionately. My heart beat increasing as he moves down to my neck, marking his territory as he goes. He whispers in my ear making my whole body tingle inside, I give him a cheeky grin and push him down on his bed.

"This probably isn't good for concussion recovery" he says smiling. "Omg, I'm sorry" I reply. "Oh, I don't care" he tells me grinning. He places his hand on the side of my face rubbing my cheek, examining my features. "You are so beautiful" he says. I smile as a thank you and lean in to kiss him again.

I feel his hands trail down from my face to the sides of my body. Gently kissing me with his soft lips, he pulls me on top of him and I let out a tiny giggle. "Are you sure you wanna-" he asks me. "One hundred percent sure" I reply smiling.

.....

"Wow, that was amazing" Marcus says whilst we lie on his bed out of breath. "Yeah, it was" I chuckle back to him. "Well, I wasn't a beginner this time. Plus, I did some Googling" Marcus tells me. "Wait. What? So I was your first time too?" I ask him. "Yeah. I wanted you to think I was cool, so I didn't tell you" he replies laughing. "Awww, how cute of you Marcus" I say bopping his noise as he jumps on top of me and starts tickling me.

"Stop! Stop! I cant breathe" I say uncontrollably laughing. He gets off me and opens his hands out beside me. "Come here" he says as I cuddle in to his chest tightly. I finally feel safe again, in his arms.

Author's Note

Hi everyone! This is a short chapter but it only gets better from here I promise!!

Thank you so so much for 2K reads, I honestly am so grateful for all of you for reading, voting and commenting.

Hope you enjoyed this steamy chapter!

I LOVE YA'LL <33