five

I wake up feeling an arm across my waist. What happened last night? Oh. God. Marcus.

I try to sneak out of my bed, lifting Marcus' arm trying not to wake him up. I'm just about to get off my bed when I feel a hand pull me back down.

"Ow, that hurt" I say sarcastically now lying on top of him. "Last night was fun" he says with a smirk. "Meh, could've been better" I reply jokingly. "You little bitch" he laughs. "Round 2 now?" he smirks about to kiss me.

"What no, it's 10am on a Saturday morning. I'm not just a fucking toy you can play with you know" I say feeling annoyed, pushing him off me.

"Right well I'm off then, see you around" he gets off my bed and climbs out my window. What the fuck was that?

Maxine was right. He probably was just going to use me. I can't believe I slept with her brother on my fucking first day. I can't tell her, not yet anyway. It didn't mean anything anyways, did it?

"Sweetie I made pancakes and I have to leave for work. Maybe invite Alex over today to hang out or whatever you kids get up to nowadays!" my mum shouts from downstairs. "Okay mum, see you later" I reply reluctantly getting out of my bed and going downstairs to get the pancakes. Thoughts keep popping in my head about what just happened.

I felt bad for sleeping with Marcus. I regret it so much because of Max. And also how he just got up and left when I said no to "round 2". Like babe as if you'd be that lucky. I keep thinking of Alex, but he's not my boyfriend, so I've every right to do what I want. Right? Maybe mum's right, I should invite him over.

Messages
________________________________

Alex

Hey, do you want to
come round to mine today?

Yeah I'd love to, what time?

In a hour maybe, I'm free
all day so whatever suits you

Yeah that's perfect, I'll see you soon :)

________________________________

11:30 am

The doorbell rings and I answer the door.

"Hey beautiful" he walks up to me and kisses me on the cheek. "Hello" I smile low-key cringing from his comment. Why am I like this.

"What do you want to do today?" he asks me. "I was thinking maybe we could watch a few marvel movies and order a Domino's later on" I suggest. "Yeah totally, that sounds fun" he replies as we walk back into my house.

We sat on the biggest couch in my living room. We were close together and his arm was spread across my shoulders. I grabbed a blanket and placed it over us, to keep us warm and cosy.

We had watched two Iron Man movies and we decided to go up to my room. I showed Alex all the baby photos I have of myself, hanging up in my room. Both of us sitting down on my bed I passed the photos to him. We couldn't stop laughing at them all especially the one of me eating soap, at this point we were uncontrollably laughing, wheezing.

Marcus' POV

All I could hear was extremely loud laughing. It was getting annoying so I tried to find where the noises were coming from.

I look out my window across to Amelie's. There Alex and her are, laughing at what looks like photos. Why is she with him again? Why is he on her bed? So many questions running through my brain.

I keep staring at them and suddenly they stop laughing. Alex looks up to her and her smile slowly drops. They look in to each other's eyes and I knew what was going to happen. I didn't want to watch but I couldn't look away.

He pulled her face into his. They were kissing which seemed to go on for lifetime. I was just standing, watching their every move. My face fuelled with jealousy.

Finally he pulled away and said something to her, she nodded excitedly and gave him another kiss. After a few minutes I watched them leave her room to go downstairs.

I was kind of angry. We slept together and it didn't mean anything to her? Yeah I've only known her for a day but I thought we had a connection and she goes and does this? Maybe she's just a whore after all.

Amelie's POV

"I can't believe you asked me to be your girlfriend so soon" I say giving Alex a kiss on his cheek whilst he washes the dishes from the pancakes.

"I can't believe I'm your boyfriend" he responds with a grin. He lifted his hands out of the sink, flicking the water & soap at me, landing in my eye. "Ow ow ow, this stings" I laugh making my way to the bathroom to clean it out. "Do you want me to help?" Alex asks. "No it's okay you keep doing the dishes I'll be fine" I reply.