one

"Amelie! Your going to be late for school! It's your first day, hurry up!" Florence screams throughout the mind-blowing mansion.

Florence, a mother who always knows best. She treasures Amelie, she is her whole world. After her recent split with her now ex-husband (Damon), she feels like she owes a lot to Amelie.

"AMELIE SALVATORE" Florence hells.
"I'm going, I'm going. Ugh I am not excited for this mum. What if they all hate me? Do I have to go?" Amelie replies.

"Yes now go" her mum says sternly. "Fine" she replies.

Amelie's POV

I grab my bag and drag it down the flight of stairs in my house, I reach the front door and kiss my mum on the cheek to say goodbye. "Have fun sweetie!" I turn and force a smile back to her.

My mum means the best but honestly sometimes it's just too much, she is thirty-five years old and acts like she's 18 half the time. She used to have a severe drinking problem. I'm scared now that her and dad have split, she's going to start all over again. I've lost her once and I don't want it to happen again.

I walk down my street heading towards this new school, in the corner of my eye I see a boy. He was tall and from what I could see of his side profile, he was quite attractive. His jawline could quite literally split me in half.

I didn't realise I was standing for about two minutes just gawking at him. It was quite embarrassing when the next thing I knew he was standing three inches from me. I stagger backwards from the shock, nearly falling on my ass and he catches me.

"Like what you see?" The tall boy asks. "no, now I'm gonna go" I reply in the hopes the ground would swallow me up any minute now. I turn on my heel hoping I was getting freed from this embarrassment, I thought wrong.

"Hey wait up! What do they call you, miss gawker?" He giggles. "Amelie" I shyly turn to face him and look into his dark deep eyes. "Marcus". He takes his hand out of his pocket and holds it out in-front of him. I shake it, quickly. "Great chat" I saying turning around and heading to school.

I look back and see him salute to me in a "sailor" way. "I'll see you around" he speaks. "You hope so" I shout back as I hear him scoff in the distance.

As I walk toward the school entrance I feel eyes burning on me from left, right and centre. Of course I'm the new girl and they're all staring at me. My social anxiety kicked in and I thought to myself, this is going to be one long year.

Authors Note:

Hi!! I loved Ginny and Georgia it was such a good show. I fell in love with Marcus like most of us did. So I decided I would try this story. It's not going to be exactly like the storyline of G&G but it will go along the lines of it and I will be using their characters. As you read the chapters the storyline will fall in place.

Also Ginny is only a side character in this story!

Full credits go to the creators of Ginny & Georgia, I do not own any of their characters or their storyline.

Literally no one is going to read this but anyways and it's so bad but, enjoy!