Minecraft

"HOW HAVE YOU NEVER PLAYED MINECRAFT BEFORE?!"

kaminari shrieked after he recovered from shock. Apparantly neither todoroki nor uraraka has ever played minecraft before.

They were discussing their favorite online games at lunch when kiri stated, 'minecraft is elite. The OG game of childhood'. To which todoroki asked, 'what's minecraft?'. The class erupted in dismay when they heard this.

"Everyone's played minecraft before!"

Exclaimed hagakure.

"Actually... I've never played either.."

Uraraka admitted.

"Me and my family were always busy, working to earn money. I never had time to play. I've heard of it though."

So it was decided. They were going to play minecraft all night. It was friday, and they were free tomorrow. Perfect time to introduce a wonderful game to their two clueless classmates.

"So.. how does this work?"

The class was currently gathered in the common room, spread out on the couches and floors. Midoriya, iida, kiri, and kami were helping Shoto and uraraka set up minecraft in their devices. Uraraka had a tablet borrowed from momo, although it was practically hers by now. Not that momo minded, she was happy to help her friend. They got the accounts ready and made a world.

It was a survival world. They started off by finding a plain area with trees near by. It took a few minutes explaining the keys and buttons to the two younger classmates.

Once they got started, everyone in the class taught them the basic skills to survive, such as how to hunt, mine, and build.

There were different things that each person was good at.

Midoriya was good at mining and crafting.

Bakugou was good at hunting and taking down mobs.

Yaoyorozu and jirou worked together and built a house.

Denki and sero messed around the whole day and slept in a dirt house when night time came around.

Koda and Sato made a little cottage in the woods and started a farm.

Shoji, iida and ojiro decided to go exploring.

Hagakure, tsu, and uraraka made a nether portal and visited the nether together.

Mineta went around pulling pranks on people.

Everyone seemed to know what they were doing, even uraraka, wih the guidance of her friends of course.

Shoto was still confused about what he was supposed to do. So midoriya took him to a village.

"Okay, so, I'll give you some stuff. I want you to go trade with the villagers, okay todoroki?"

"Oh. Okay."

So he did just that. He found a villager and started trading. Like always, some of the trades were complete trash.

"I'm sorry. But I think I have all that I need now. Thank you."

Huh? Who is he talking to?

The whole class pondered.

Upon closer inspection, he was talking to a villager.

"Pfft! What the fuck?!"

The whole class bursted out in laughter at the poor boy.

".. what? Did I do something wrong?"

"Todobabe.." mina explained between laughing, "they're AIs. Artificial intelligence. They can't hear you hahaha-"

"...oh"

The class erupted in laughter once more.

So that went on for the rest of the night. Todoroki, being the quick learner he is, accomplished building his first house in a day. It was above average, especially for a beginner. He was extraordinarily good at decorating, although it wasn't much of a surprise to the class, as they had seen his dorm room. It was more colorful and fun then what they'd imagined from todoroki. Maybe it was because this time, he really did have control over everything. He could make everything in his house to his liking. Something he couldn't do in real life, for his father was everywhere.

In the next month or so, they all built up their own place and made a town of sorts.

Momo would often go to other people's houses and help them with working with red stone and stuff.

And midoriya, unbeknownst to the boys, had made a giant underground base with the help of the girls. It was placed right beneath the town. Todoroki was the only boy who had access to the base, because obviously the girls and midoriya couldn't keep it a secret from him once he asked what it was they were working on. He'd seen and overheard them talking about it a few times. Being the quiet and observant person he was, they didn't notice him. And once he asked, they just couldn't resist the curious look on his face. His eyes were wide and filled with interest, something that you only saw when he was around class 1-A. They gave him things he had missed out on in his childhood, so he reacted childishly when things like that were brought up.

Now, shoto has a tunnel built by asui in his house leading down to the base.

One day, shoto had come in to class looking exhausted, but happy. It perplexed his friends. What had he been doing all night? They only found out later on that he was up all night watching videos on how to use certain things such as red stone, and how to make portals. It brought giggles out of everyone when they learned how engrossed he was in a simple game. But it was also adorable, especially from a usually reserved person like him. And they all felt lucky that they were able to know him like this, when  he was vulnerable and being himself around them.

They swore that they would do it more often. They swore to give Todoroki's childhood back to him. Better late than never am I right?