Chapter 2

"You couldn't answer me. I knew it. Something is wrong with me." She spoke in sad tone that made him stare at her in disbelief.

"Nangni, what is this all about? Tell me who made you cry."
"He said I'm a cold bitch, no man would love me if they ever know me. He said I have no warmth. And I think he's right." Her voice shaky during the last sentence and that made his blood boil.
"Nangni that is not true and you know it. Who the fuck is this man anyway?"
"It's okay Jongin-ah. I'm fine truly." She spoke without looking at him, her hand folding and unfolding on her thighs. It's a habit she have when distressed and he knew it.
"Son Naeun you are going to tell me who the fuck this man is and where I can find him. Or I will turn this club around searching for him and you just see if I don't" his voice raised and filled the room.

Suho and Chanyeol who just came back looked at Jongin with shocked eyes.

"What's up?" Chanyeol asked in soft tone while Suho check to see if anyone heard Kai outburst. Seeing no one around he closes the door and turned to look at Jongin and Naeun who is now standing, facing one another.

"Nothing, Jongin is just overreacting." Naeun spoke hesitantly.
"Nangni" there's warning in Kai's voice.
"Jongin calm down will you? Naeun what's wrong?"
Suho spoke in his most authoritative voice.

"Someone upsets me. And Jongin got angry because I wouldn't tell him who it was. You know how he is Oppa." Kai opened his mouth to defend himself but Suho raised his arms to stop him and gesture for Naeun to continue. Naeun turn to look at Kai before speaking again.
"You have been drinking and might hurt him in your current state of emotions."
Kai closes his eyes and took deep breaths before speaking again.
"Hyung, I'll head home first. I'm not in the mood to party anymore. Nangni, come I'll send you home too."

She smile thinly and said her goodbye to Suho and Chanyeol. Knowing that Kai wouldn't take no as an answer. Once outside, he pulled out his cellphone and call his driver to pick him up at the club main entrance.

"Jongin, I left my handbag in the office"
She spoke after he finished his call.
"Anything important there?"
"Just my id, credit cards, cash and cellphone. Oh and my keys. Nothing much" she said sarcastically.
Giving her his cellphone, he asked her to call one of her managers to bring her handbag down.

He watch around him noting many people are lining up towards the club's entrance, it's a Saturday night after all. The two bouncers guarding the main door checked thoroughly before allowing the patrons in before his eyes caught the sight of the waiter that serves the VIP room walking hurriedly towards them with her handbag. She smile and thanked the man, calling him by his name. He saw admiration in the young man's eyes and shake his head. Son Naeun is often oblivious to how she affected men in general.

His car arrived and parked in front of them.
"Where should I drive to sir?" His driver asks as soon as they settled down in their seat.
"Penthouse" Kai gave a short answer and his driver nodded in understanding before turning to drive the car.

They were both quiet the entire ride to his penthouse, she didn't want to argue with him when he told his driver to drive them to his penthouse instead of sending her to her apartment. She had sleepovers at the penthouse many times that she have some clothes left in the guest room. She continue looking out the window, a heavy sigh escaped her lips when the driver parked the car in front of the luxurious building where Kai penthouse is situated at.

She walked into his penthouse and went straight to the kitchen while he turned on all the lights. Grabbing a bottle of water from his fridge, she gulped down half of the content before putting the cap back on and passes the bottle to Kai who is now standing next to her. He took it from her and finished the remaining water.