Chapter Fourty: Closing the book

Dear diary
It's Veronica
I found this diary while moving.
So here goes nothing

Its's been a few weeks since Peter and Is fight.
We vowed that we would always trust each other and not have a fight like that again.

Tony gave me the suit he had made for me which helped a lot to control my power.

And to fix that issue I had about not having someone to watch over me. I told Tony about it and he did some research to figure out how he could be my new legal guardian. He knew that I could take care of myself so he didn't have to. And he just moved me into one of the rooms in the avengers compound. I got to talk to Wanda and even THE vision.

Peter figured out that since I didn't have much but two barbies as a kid I didn't watch to watch some iconic movies so to fix that he arranged movie nights with him and his aunt every Friday.

I got to know Happy more while I was at the compound. Whenever I'd see him I'd try to make him laugh cause he didn't do that much. At the time of writing this entry I've still been unsuccessful.

I talked to Liz a lot more. She was doing good considering her circumstances. But oh how I miss Liz.

Betty and I became more close. We hung out a lot. Like she took me to the mall and we had sleepovers and all that kinda stuff.

Tony got me a new car a few days before my birthday. It really suited me. It was an old car but it was super cute.

Peter threw me a surprise birthday party which wasn't very surprising because I caught him buying decorations.

Peter got me a beautiful necklace that I had been looking at when we had been shopping and I'm pretty sure he sold a couple of his toys to buy it for me.
He asked Tony if he could call in Thor for my birthday but that was a no go.
Tony's exact words were
"He's off world doing some thor stuff. So he's probably doing something stupid"
But imagine that but Tony stuffing his face with chips.

But instead Tony did give me a cardboard cut out of him. Which I would place random places to scare happy. I think he hates me but in a loving way.

I don't think I've ever been happier though.

So on that note

The end

Xoxo Vee <3