Chapter Thirty One: Mr.Stark

We go to The Stark Tower and I felt like I had just fallen in love with a building.

That same guy from the beach opened the door for us. Happy... I think his name was. I checked his badge and it said happy so I was right.

"Happy this is Veronica"
Peter says to Happy

I hold out my hand and shake his hand
"Hi.. You're the guy from the beach.."
I point out and he nods
"Yeah.. Tony will be helping you soon"

Happy walked away then I whispered to Peter
"His name is Happy but he's not.. happy. That's kinda weird"
"That's exactly what to thought when I first met him"

Then low and behold Tony frikin Stark walked over to us
"Hey Kid. Hey Veronica."

"Hi.. mr.Stark.. sir.."
I nervously say

We walk to the elevator and go to another floor and walk into a room that looked like a lab.

"Lay here"
Tony instructs and points to a table. I obey and lay on the table.

Tony asks aboht what happened so I go on to explain what exactly happened the night at the beach. Then I went on to explain my father and mothers history as Tony did some science-y stuff

"They were both pretty sick at the time so they volunteered for this test to make them better but the test went too well and made them like.. insanely healthy but then the doctor got money hungry and gave them up to be evaluated for 'science' and for the money but that scientist messed them up and my mother got the ability become this like solid being and my father got basically lava through his veins.. and now here I am blasting who knows what out of my hands"

Tony stood up and pulled up a hologram type thing
"You definitely have powers"

Sitting up on the table I turn to him and say
"Do you know why there is any reason why it was just 'activated' that one time"
"I'm not sure just yet. We will have to do more tests to actually figure that out"

Peter cleared his throat and says
"Well Vee used her powers when she was protecting me.."

Tony turned around and looked me up and down
"Do you care about Peter?"
He asks and I nod
"Of course"
"Lay back"
Tony says and I do

We do some more x-rays and body scans and more questions then Tony came to the conclusion that since I had no one to "protect" before that when I did my powers that were deep down just came out.