Chapter Twenty Five: No more

Ned told me where he had "guided" Peter so I hopped in my car and started to drive when I looked up ahead and saw a plan crash into the beach.

I bet that's Peter..

I drive to the beach looking around for my father. I'm ready to beat his ass even if it gets me killed.
No sign of Peter though. There's just a lot of fire and boxes. I step onto the sand and see a winged dude and Peter fighting. My heels sink into the sand so I walk back on the pavement.

I need to call someone
Someone who's not the police..
Ned mentioned someone.. happy I think his name was. Who peter told Ned he was meant to be calling but it was no luck for him.

I call Ned and ask for Happys number. Then I call happy
Before this Happy guy can even say anything I say
"Hi Mr.Happy Sir. I'm pretty sure you're the right person I should be talking to. There's Spiderman and a winged bad guy fighting hardcore at the beach. There was a plan crash and a lot fire I think there's help n-"

Before I can finish my father snatches my phone from my hand and throws it.

"You escaped"
He says and I scoff
"I told you i would never stop fighting you. It still applies"
I cross my arms over my chest and he glares at me so I say
"You think you can shut me out, or lock me away, and it'll work. It never has never will"
"Child you are on thin ice"
He says, obviously getting mad.
"Oh I hope I am. I'm done with your games! I'm done with all of this!"
"How do you think you will ever survive without me"

I laugh
"What do you think I've been doing all this time you've been away. For most of my life I've alone!"
"I don't have time for this Veronica!"
"Oh so when you try to mess with me I take it and I handle it but then when I give it a tiny bit back you aren't able to choke it down.. ironic isnt it"
"I can handle it I just don't want to hurt you tiny one but it seems I have no other choice but to get physical"
"Youre pathetic. You hurt me, my friends, you hurt the guy I really like-"
He interrupts me
"I did that. You're welcome.You should thank me. I set you two up. I set all of this up."

"You know that if mom hadnt died she would've moved here. That's why you chose to go here. It's been almost 5 years since she died. You were feeling sentimental"
"Do not speak of my feelings about your mother that woman is nothing but a weakling to me!"
"Atleast she knew how to be a parent"

He's angry now. He pounces at me and I push him to the ground. I know his weak spots but he doesn't think I do.

I look behind me and see a car drive up with a lot others. I put my heel to his chest lightly just to keep him down.
"Who knew someone who stalls people so much wouldn't even see that I was doing it."
I say as men with guns come over and point at him.

He had been fighting Peter or doing something cause he's weak. Weaker then usual. I could tell by how he hadn't been glowing like usual. I was actually kinda proud of myself for once.