DAYWALKER!

No trigger warnings!
~Corpse pov~
"Um, Corpse?" I hear Sykkuno yell from his room.

"Yeah?"

"Did you make a song with Machine Gun Kelly?"

"Yeah, why?"

I hear footsteps and then the door to my gaming room opens up.

"How did you feature on a song with MGK and not tell me about it?"

"Don't be a drama queen, I told you," I snort.

"No, no you didn't."

I think back to every meal I've eaten with my roommate, every show we've watched, every conversation we've had lately, and I try to remember the exact moment I told him about Daywalker.

I come up blank.

"Oops," I murmur with a cringe.

"I can't believe this!" He laughs, sitting on the bean bag in the corner of the room.

"Sorry man."

"Not that, I can't believe you have a song with MGK! What was it like to work with him? Was he a jerk? Did you meet Megan?"

I can't help the grin that appears on my face. What did I do to deserve a friend like Sykkuno?

"I think I saw her in the background when we were FaceTiming once," I admit and my friend looks appropriately excited by this. "And no, Colson's not a jerk, he was honestly quieter than I expected, but it was really cool working together."

"The song sounds more like your style than his."

"He insisted that it would be cooler that way."

"He was right."

"It is pretty sick," I chuckle, feeling proud of something I made for once.

We talk until he can't think of any more questions to ask me but a few minutes after he leaves I hear him again.

"There's a music video?!"

I laugh.

"Is that Rae?!" He shrieks.