Prologue

Asley's POV

Hellooo!?!? Maya!! Maya please help me. I-I can't marry him. I don't know him, I always loved Waleed how can my mom do this to me Maya?? Please help me, the guests are waiting downstairs. I can't do this. I want Waleed Maya, I want Waleed!!!

Maya is my best friend since year five in elementary school. She is more like a sister to me. Being the only child, I always did what my parents asked me to , but I never knew they would force me into a marriage. At the age of 18... I always loved Waleed, but my parents rejected his proposal twice. The worst part is that they are marrying me off in a very strict family. Waleed never gave me harsh rules... I wanted to be free...

" ASLEY!!!! Have you gone crazy?'!?!? IF YOU DONT COME DOWN IN THE NEXT 5 minutes, YOU ARE GETTING A SLAP AGAIN... COME, NOWW!!!"
My mom is amazing but she changed in the past month, when waleed first proposed me.
Ayan's family was waiting downstairs and I had to make my decision, and it has to be quick.
After talking to Maya, I asked for forgiveness from ALLAH, and made my decision.
I am going to runaway.
Yes, a runaway bride...

Assalam o alaikum

Thanks for at least reading the prologue...
I am so very great full... Basically this is what the story would start off with, and I am super sure you guys would LUV it...

I will be updating twice a week... Just please support me... Atleast for once...

Vote, comment, and keep reading...
Till the next chapter, stay blessed ❤️