*thirty: pink lights above your headboard.

please listen to the song above when you have the time - im being dramatic BUT STILL 😤🥴

im just picturing lani and xavvy in a movie scene cuddling in bed with this song in the background :*

J E L A N I

"So — you wanna fuck me then talk to me afterwards whilst my roommates are literally downstairs?" She asked in between kisses

"I do...and we'll be super quiet," He smiled. Jelani paused, allowing herself to breathe from his needy kisses.

Xavier took off his shoes and hopped onto her bed, bouncing twice as he landed. "Come lie down with me," He smiled, looking at her with those eyes of lust again. Jelani walked over, slowly but surely, leaving him turned on. Their hands joined as she climbed on his lap. "You've got beautiful eyes," he smiled at her. She looked upon the tattoos that stretched out from the tip of his jawline all to the ends of his fingers.

"You know..." She stated, still holding his hands,
"

Under all that fucking inked skin, I still see right through you," She continued, gazing in his lustful eyes.

"I still see that you're hurt sometimes, that you cry...you're not as tough as you think." A small smile grew in the corner of her mouth as she lowered her upper body to his until the necklace she was wearing landed on Xavier's soft pink lips.  She lightly arched her back so that her breasts were pressed against his chest. Her dress rode up her thighs as she lowered herself — lower and lower till her nose brushed against she smoothness of his nose.

"Baby..." she groaned lowly when his hands attempted to meet her thick thighs to higher up her dress. She took both his hands with her one hand and held them above his head. "Fuck this is so —" He growled until he interrupted her,  "Shut up...I'm attempting to be sexy."

He smirked and tried to buck his hips against hers, allowing her to feel his growing erection beneath her,"Please just fuck me already, princess."

"I don't think that's a good idea," She smiled, grazing his lips. "Why not?" He smiled, devastatingly looking too precious in Jelani's eyes. She did feel scared to tell him that she wanted to take a pregnancy test before sleeping with him again. "Because. I can't disrespect my roommates like that," She lied. "I'm pretty sure you hear them fucking in their rooms..." He suggested.