*nine: breakfast.

these scenes mock my innocence.

J E L A N I

The bed painted out a scene of limbs, sheets and hair

The bed painted out a scene of limbs, sheets and hair. Xavier rested on the soft of her ass using it as a pillow despite her constant farting throughout the night. The fart that woke him up was loud, he stood up sternly the moment he heard it.

"Lani," He said, shaking her up. She groaned loudly. He chuckled as he stood up and opened her windows. He wasn't going to be a dick about it...till he realised he loved being a dick to her. He plopped next to her face in all magnificence. "Baby," He said. She remained asleep. He traced her body and smiled. It was raining so the sun he hoped for wasn't present. His hand pooled by her vagina, he drew a mine up her slit, causing her to moan in her sleep. He inserted a finger in making her open her eyes. "Xavier, oh my God, gimme a break," She whined as he pumped his finger in and out of her. "What?" He asked. "I wake up to your beauty and I can't finger you?" He sulked. She moved her hair to her side, staring at the ceiling.

She had slept with him. And she had no regrets.

"Xavier," She moaned as his thrusting became quicker. She felt her legs shaking again. In a total of less than 24 hours, Jelani had orgasmed a total of seven times. "Baby," she grunted. "Hm?" He hummed proudly. She orgasmed for the eight time. He took his fingers out and brought them to his plump lips. "Yummy," he said in a raspy voice. Her breath was still accelerated from him.

"You know you were farting the entire night, right?" He smiled. She blushed. He had to be joking. She stared at him blankly. "Please tell me you're joking..." She said in embarrassment, covering her face. "I'm not." She glared at him. "But..I'm sure your ass jiggled while it happened by the realease of air shit you made."

"That is so embarrassing!" She exclaimed. "Why wouldn't it be?" He asked. He pecked her lightly on her lips before standing up and walking to his kitchen. "You look so beautiful right now, Lani," He smirked. "What's your comfort food?" He asked her. "Why?" She questioned. "I'm gonna make it," He smiled to her. He gleamed in beauty. She couldn't help admiring him again. "Tuna mayo sandwich..." She said softly.

"Ew."

"They aren't ew. They're so good!" She exaggerated. "No, baby, no," He said, shaking his head in disgust. "What-" She scoffed. "Ugh.  No."
"I'll make it then," He smiled. He was still naked...and despite his nakedness, Jelani was horny. More horny than she'd ever been.

She walked to him and pressed her naked body on his back. "Fuck, are you trying to go to hospital for sex injuries?" He groaned. "Nah. I ain't no bitch, do what you want, Xaddy Xav," She smiled. The pain between her legs was immense but she ignored it for her urge for him grew increasingly. "I don't wanna hurt you," He said. Why did he care so much?

"I don't care," Jelani smiled innocently. Xavier handed her the sandwich he made and she placed it beside her on the counter.

She seductively got on her knees, facing Xavier's semi-hard dick. "Oh God, Jelani," He grunted. She used her hands to wrap around it. She began stroking his length, the warmth in her legs increased. Once his dick was hard enough, she spat on the tip to get it wet. "Holy shit-" He growled - turning her on even more.  She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, teasing him. "Don't tease, Jelani," he instructed. She continued because now she was in demand. Pre-cum hit the surface of her tongue making her hum in approval. The vibration cause him to grunt in pleasure. She took his a bit of his length down her throat, gagging at the feeling. His hand moved to the back to her head, twisting her hair. She slapped his hand away then he remembered the rule about her hair. Seeing her on her knees sucking his dick made him smirk with satisfaction. He held on the back of her neck, allowing her to adjust to his size. She began bobbing her head up and down his length, taking him in deeply.

Getting a blowjob was one thing - but getting one from Jelani made him lose his self under her power. His dick began throbbing indicating his release. She continued going till he spilled his kids down her throat. He expected her to stop but she didn't- she continued sucking him off, causing the volume of his cursing to increase. "Jelani wai-" She gained a second release from him, this time allowing him to release some on her lips and her cheek. She licked it off seductively making him look at her. He was still shocked from the wonder he just experienced.

"Breakfast was nice," She smiled, wiping the rest of his cum off her cheek. She stood up and Xavier immediately picked her up and placed her on the countertop. The cold surface sent shock waves through her body. His dominating effect made her whimper nervously. He brought his head down and began sucking on her core, desperately, and fast. She moaned loudly - the neighbors were probably tired of her noise. He started licking, sucking and fingering her fast - not giving her a chance to breath.

"Xavier, fuck," she said. "Say my name, baby," He said getting up and sucking on her temple. He moved back to her neediness and continued his attack. "Xavier I'm-" she said, soon coming all over his lips.  "As much as  I wanna give you the same pleasure that you gave me, I'll die if I'm not in you, sweetheart," he grunted, positioning his dick to her entrance. Without warning he slid himself into her, causing both of them to groan at the feeling.

Being inside Jelani felt like heaven, it felt like something he'd never had. The feeling was powerful, so fucking sweet and perfect.

They fucked till they both finished at the same time, he pulled out and released himself onto her thick left thigh.

"Better pray you ain't put any of your children in me," she smiled, noticing his glimmering dick. "I'm sorry, I just needed you," he panted.

"I think I enjoyed breakfast," He said, picking her up. "Me too," She smiled, picking up her tuna mayo sandwich, taking a bite and pecking him on the cheek.

_____

i haven't focused on my classes so i decided i might as well right.

yall these scenes make me ✨uncomfy✨ so...ion know.

(if you like writing smut please pm me, i need help with these scenes, thank u)