*seventeen: k.

horny mfs are skipping straight to smut chapters tf🌚😤

also -
ink now has an official spotify playlist lol.

ill put the link in my bio. go follow !

the song above is REALLY important. im only saying that coz its my fucking vibe. thank u, bye.

 thank u, bye

J E L A N I

"Go to sleep," She smiled. "I don't want to," He pouted. "Xavier, I'm not gonna repeat myself," She ordered as he kissed her face continuously.

"Fine, goddamn."

He kissed her one more time before burying his face in the crook of her neck and falling asleep. "Nightie," She said in a high pitched voice, quietly.
He groaned and placed his arm over her body.A

Soon he fell asleep as she felt herself staring at the ceiling.

Was she that into Xavier that she simply couldn't tell him that it's over? Was she that addicted to his touch that letting him go, hurt her too?

Soon she also fell asleep, smiling while she did so because she knew that may not have had Xavier's unreturned feelings but she at least had him.

X A V I E R| 3 : 3 4 A.M.

Xavier shifted away from Jelani who was resting on his chest. Her head was still wrapped in a scarf, but small kinky strands popped out. "Fuck," He groaned as his crusted eyes opened.

"Why're you awake?" She groaned, still sleeping. "I don't know, it's sorta hard to sleep," he sighed. Usually, he'd smoke weed which would make him a bit tired - then he remembered that he was living as an individual that wanted, so desperately, to be sober.

"Lani?" He said; no reply came from her, instead, he heard her light snores and breaths. He leaned down over her and kissed her shoulder. The sight of her body made him feel ecstatic and high alone. He moved lower, kissing her arm, the lower he moved, the more he used his tongue as a way to get her up.

She fluttered her eyes open, and feasted upon the sight of Xavier's sweaty, hot torso. "Baby," She croaked, getting up. She felt the beads of sweat resting on the surface of her hot body. He slowly moved over her, and brought her face closer to his. She initiated the kiss - a sloppy and lazy one, he brought her the same energy, slobbering her top lip with his warm mouth. They moved in synchrony, tongues slapping lazily, eyes shut as they imagined that they hadn't broken off their contact with one another.

She leaned back, and peeled off the shirt that was clinging to her body. He stared at her body in agony to go deep in her. She moaned in various intervals when Xavier's hard pressed against her low. "Xavier," she said in a lowly mumble. "Mhm?" He responded. She didn't say anything because she knew that he knew what she wanted him to do.

He smiled against her lips and drew a long line of his saliva down the length from her lips to the middle area of her breasts. He moved his wet attention to her hardened nipple, where he enclosed his warm lips around it. She moaned quietly, her heart beat accelerating with every gentle tease he made. "Please," she said, not understanding why she said so. He continued flicking his tongue against the swollen skin, eliciting a hiss from her mouth.

He moved lower, as if this moment was choreographed, placing wet, hot kisses against her brown skin. Jelani cried out in a hoarse voice,  shocking herself by the sounds that escaped her.

He finally reached the waistband of her black briefs that covered what he'd been wanting since she'd been gone.

Once again, he looked up at her, their staring matching deep into one anothers eyes. She nodded, frantically,  indicating how desperate she was. He pulled them down, revealing Jelani's wet spot. "I'm ready, Xavier," She panted out. "Don't waste time on that, please," She said as he was about to lower his head to her pussy.

Xavier smirked and took off his briefs and shorts where his erection stood tall. He crawled over to his bedside table and reached for a condom — Jelani didn't trust him enough yet to fuck her raw.

He rolled the condom over his hard before leaning to kiss her warmly. "Ready?" He asked. She nodded obediently. He hovered over her body and opened her legs widely. He kissed her again, sucking on her bottom lip and grazing it with teeth. He met her entrance and slipped into her slowly, allowing her to adjust to his size.

"Mmh, what-" She moaned, as he gripped her thighs. "What?" He asked. "That feels really good," She hissed. Usually in the beginning — they would run into a few problems with either Jelani complaining or them arguing because Xavier was about to penetrate her without protection. "Ah," She moaned in a hoarse voice. He began thrusting his dick in and out of her slowly — driving her insides to bubble in excitement. He grunted; the speed allowed her to feel all of him, and him to feel her walls tighten around him.

"Fuck we can't do this again," She said, her shut and her back arching. "You can say that," He grunted, "but you can't resist me, baby."

He sped up his pace, her legs wrapped around his waist which directioned him to enter in her deeper. "Xavier!" She cried out loudly. "Fuck," He moaned in her ear, her stomach chilling. He felt her clenching around his length indicating that she was going to cum. His speed increased — completely different from how he started.

"I'm coming," He grunted, "Me too!" She stated in agreement. Soon, she squirted her juices all over his face — which was shocked because she had never squirted before. "You're a squirter," He smirked. He came soon into the condom. "Oh my god," She panted. "Why was that so good?" she asked him.

"You're learning to trust me during this process," He smiled. "I missed you," she sighed, "I missed you too," He said.

"Friends?" She smiled. "You know it," he smirked, pecking her lips continuously before throwing the condom in the nearest bin. "Go pee now, pretty face," He said, smacking her ass causing her to giggle.

Maybe they couldn't let go.

____

Song: Body by Sinead Harnett.

filler till i get my life sorted out lol