Chapter 6

Hammer

I have to admit, that listening to CoralAnne singing that song with her red headed friend was funny as fuck. Family Tradition huh? To be honest it does fit our club perfectly well.

I see Ice's mouth drop when that little red head friend of hers got out of the truck.

"Ice, you feeling alright?

He just looks at me then back and nods. I can't help but laugh. I know that look. Its the same that I have for CoralAnne.

The girls made their way around down to the back house and I pull Ice inside. We sit at the bar and talk.

King calls for church so we all meet up. "Alright men so listen up, our shipments have been going well and the money has been paid. We don't have any runs for the next week. So with that being said I want everyone here to meet up at the bar at 7 in town to celebrate. No questions asked."

Well he was right everything has been going good. But celebrate really? He banged his fist on the table and we headed out.

I decided that I wanted a nap so I went and layed down. And that nap did wonders.

I woke up around 6 and took my shower. All I could think abput was a little brunette with blue eyes. I wondered if she would even be willing to show up at the bar.

So around 7:15 I made my way inside and people were wishing me a happy birthday. Yeah. Thanks.

King got everyone's attention and the bar went dead silent. He made a speech saying everyone was here to honor me and my birthday. Thanks again.

As the major officers of the club made our way to the bar I see CoralAnne working behind it. Holy hell does she look cute.

King asks her who's her friend and now we all know her name is Sarah Ann. Well Ice there ya go.

Then she asks who the birthday boy is and King said it was me.

"Well ever hear of a shoy called Riding Shotgun? She asks me.

Of course I told her no and she somewhat explained.

She had CoralAnne come to the front of the bar and told me I had to help her up. When our hands touched, something ignited within me and damn I hoped she felt it to. Our eyes locked on to each other until Sarah cleared her throat and started saying this was a body shot. And then proceeded to have CoralAnne remove her top.

And when she did oh my god. Her skin was glowing and she looked sexy as all hell.

Then Sarah went on explaining on what I had to do with this shot. So once I saw her put the whip cream on CoralAnne I got instantly hard. Thank God no one see.

As I started to lick the cream off of her I can hear her moan softly and that about killed me. Especially since the guys were cheering me on.

But then I got to the valley of her breasts and pulled back. She nodded at me. Its like she knew what I was asking. Sarah said something about continuing to lick her cream. Thats definitely something I want to do, just the wrong cream and wrong place.

I growled softly as I started licking more of her and I could see her arch slightly. Then I get to her mouth. I winked and attacked it. Ber tounge was caressing my own. But then I placed a sweet kiss to her lips.

When we were done and her sitting back up, Amber gave us use of her office and her private bathroom. I had to have her walk in front of me. I couldn't let the guys know, or her see, how fucking hard that shot got me. I never did a body shot like that. Then remembering Sarah Ann said something about making this PG13. WHAT THE HELL WAS THE RATED R VERSION!?!?!