🗣 Keishin Ukai 🗣

Requested By: Anonymous

Head Canon: Dating Keishin Ukai

The One Where It's Just General Dating Head Canons.

•••

🗣 Ukai met you at Karasuno.

🗣 You happened to be a teacher there, coach of the women's volleyball team.

🗣 He first initially met you when you came into his store, you were pretty but he learned the hard way that flirting with customers led to bad yelp reviews.

🗣 When he sees you again it's the perfect opportunity to flirt.

🗣 You didn't really accept his advances at first because you didn't really know him.

🗣 After a few joint Karasuno volleyball matches, Girls vs. Boys, talking on the sidelines with Keishin, you began to learn a bit about him.

🗣 Soon you both began flirting back and forth.

🗣 Makes Takeda a little uncomfortable being in the room with you both.

🗣 Despite you both giving each other returned flirtatious advances, he's too chicken to ask you out.

🗣 His students will low-key make fun of him for staring at you or getting into the conversation whenever the female volleyball team is brought up.

🗣 One day you were both just playing one on one volleyball together, talking out strategies for the nationals afterward as you wipe off your sweat with a towel when he just kisses you.

🗣 It was very deep too, then he asked you out.

🗣 Took his damn sweet time.

🗣 You two will become pretty inseparable after that.

🗣 Completely inseparable.

🗣 You'll start organizing joint volleyball practices.

🗣 Just overall spending time making game 'strategies' together in the gym.

🗣 You're both not big on PDA, but let's just say people know not to go in the gym when it's just you too.

🗣 Hope you don't like or enjoy your lungs.

🗣 Smoking together is his favorite pastime you do together.

🗣 You like to make lots of random visits to his store.

🗣 Bystanders, please don't look in the store windows after closing time. You and Keishin are inside, and busy.

🗣 Arguments don't typically happen.

🗣 It usually happens every once in a blue moon, typically because he pointed out a flaw in your volleyball strategy or something dumb.

🗣 Yes, the reason you show him your strategies is to rid it of flaws, doesn't mean he has to so blatantly say, 'that's flawed'.

🗣 Sometimes you'll argue, then instead of making up traditionally, you'll just get very heated and kiss, then get carried away and forget why you were arguing.

🗣 Arguments get settled pretty quickly.

🗣 Keishin is gonna have to apologize, it's tedious. Even though he was right, he'll still do it.

🗣 Then your gonna give a half-apology for being difficult.

🗣 Arguments always end with some cuddling.

🗣 Keishin might not look it, but he's a great cuddler.

🗣 You cuddle a lot when he's not coaching, or at his store.

🗣 He likes to call you his little crow.

🗣 Your gonna call him all kinds of petnames.

🗣 His grandpa likes you.

🗣 Old man Ukai taught you to smack talk Keishin when you play volleyball.

🗣 But he's not allowed to smack talk you, it's a one-way street only.

•••

Edited: 6-11-2021

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_USp

•••