🐱 Kenma Kozume 🐱

Requested By: Anonymous

The One Where It's Just General Father Head Canons.

•••

🐱 After finding out you're pregnant Kenma gets worried and scared.

🐱 You've got a baby in you? A real baby?

🐱 How is he supposed to take care of a child outside of sims?

🐱 The idea will take some warming up, and you'll have to reassure him he'll be a good dad.

🐱 Once he's sure of himself and his capabilities as a dad, he'll get very protective of you and try his best to prep for a baby.

🐱 The money he once set aside for videogames is now set aside for baby diapers, wet wipes, and paint for a nursery.

🐱 Kenma will put you on food restrictions.

🐱 No coffee, and seafood.

🐱 He did not do research on this, Tetsuro told him it was bad for you.

🐱 He'll probably buy a watermelon and hold it while he plays games to practice for the real thing.

🐱 He freaked out hardcore when your water broke.

🐱 A majority of Kenma's kids' childhood is going to be him and them playing videogames.

🐱 Literally the least strict dad.

🐱 He is the fun parent.

🐱 Did you say go to bed? He's sneaking them downstairs to play games after you went back to bed.

🐱 Said no to cookies? He's giving them sugar behind your back.

🐱 He'll probably accidentally teach his kids to swear by them hearing him play videogames.

🐱 100% forced his kid to play Minecraft with him, and his kid killed him before he could collect the end egg.

🐱 He is honestly really protective of his kid.

🐱 Oh? Some punk killed his kid in a game? He's going to troll/farm them.

🐱 Hope his kid isn't a girl, he might not be strict but he's going to have a strict no-boy policy.

🐱 When his child inevitably has their first heartbreak he's going to get Uncle Tetsuro to go egg the kid's house.

🐱 If his child is disobedient he won't get mad at them easily, he's a very chill and untemperamental guy.

🐱 He's going to calmly ground them.

🐱 No video games.

🐱 He takes "this hurts me more than it hurts you" to a whole new level.

🐱 One time his kid beat him at a game, he cried. 

•••

Edited: 4-30-2021

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_USp

•••