🎽 Yu Nishinoya 🎽

Requested By: totallyunbothered

Head Canon: Dating Yu Nishinoya

The One Where It's Just General Dating Head Canons. 

•••

🎽 Boyfriend of the year award.

🎽 This boy will make you feel like a queen.

🎽 He's a literal simp.

🎽 Takes a little bit to get with you.

🎽 Nishinoya would be with you the way he and Tanaka are towards Kiyoka.

🎽 You brushed Nishinoya off at first.

🎽 He was persistent with his cheesy flirting, eventually his persistence went on long enough for you to know it was genuine.

🎽 His height isn't an issue for you.

🎽 He likes having you around to reach things for him.

🎽 He likes to cuddle you after volleyball practice.

🎽 Cuddling with Nishinoya nice.

🎽 He's the little spoon.

🎽 Call him your senpai, he likes it.

🎽 I hope you like nicknames, Nishinoya is going to call you whatever comes to mind.

🎽 He has no filter.

🎽 You have to watch him at volleyball practice.

🎽 If the ball flies at you he's gonna smack it away like it's his worst enemy.

🎽 #BestLibero

🎽 He likes knowing your there watching him, makes him work harder.

🎽 Nishinoya might get jealous if you're hanging out with guys he's not friends with.

🎽 Best to just keep your male friends down to just his teammates.

🎽 If Nishinoya gets jealous he might be a little clingy, he won't do anything rash unless said person blatantly made moves on you.

🎽 Nishinoya has no filter, and he gets to fired up for his own good, so he might do something rash to said person.

🎽 Nishinoya likes skinship.

🎽 If he's not in practice he's somewhere holding your hand.

🎽 I hope you like Tanaka, because Nishinoya's tie breaker is liking his friends.

🎽 You're gonna have to die his hair, the little peak in the front.

🎽 Sometime's he'll get insecure over his hair, you've gotta reassure him.

🎽 Hype your baby up.

🎽 He is very excitable.

🎽 If you tell him about your day he is gonna get really excited and grasp onto ever word you say as if he was actually there.

🎽 Honestly, Nishinoya gives me gossipy vibes. He's the type of boyfriend you can spill the tea with.

🎽 He's loyal and won't tell anyone your secrets either.

🎽 He'll paint your nails and treat you like a queen while you dish out the tea, and he'd let you paint his nails too.

🎽 You better tough up, because Nishinoya does not like bugs and you will need to kill them. 

•••

Edited: 3-8-2021

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_USp

•••