👑 Tooru Oikawa 👑

Head Canon: You Used To Be Abused

The One Where [Y/N] [L/N] Used To Have An Abusive Legal Guardian. 

•••

👑 Oikawa is quick to realize you were abused.

👑 Oikawa spends a decent amount of time studying people due to his game matches, to help him figure out his opponent's weaknesses and strengths, so outside of the rink he just tends to be more observant than most people.

👑 What first raises suspicions in Oikawa is how you'd always get weird about his fangirls, criticizing how they were dressed and acted, etc, but he always took that up as jealousy.

👑 What starts to raise more suspicion in Oikawa is how you would ask him permission to go out with your friends, when you were shopping you'd ask him if he liked the clothes you were wearing and whether he thought they were too inappropriate or revealing, or made flattering and basically looked for his approval in everything.

👑 Oikawa is really attentive and caring, so he waited to see if you would open up to him before he asked you about your behavior.

👑 "I'm sorry I worried you... I used to have a legal guardian who would emotionally and mentally abuse me. They would just in general, constantly, criticize my appearance, and pick me apart. They'd constantly gaslight me and set me up for accidents that made me feel less than worthy, I developed some habits from them. Sometimes I fall back into that mindset, and I go back to those habits."

👑 "You are so beautiful and worthy, I never wanna make you feel otherwise."

👑 He's gonna wanna figure out what triggers you so he can help prevent it.

👑 (Literally, just his fangirls breathing around him.)

👑 He'll become more touchy and clingy on you around his fangirls so you don't feel so insecure and unworthy compared to them.

👑 He's gonna encourage you to wear more outfits that you never wore due to the fact you thought they were unappealing on you.

👑 He's gonna constantly compliment and hype you up.

•••

Edited: 3-24-2021

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_USp

•••