🐱 Kenma Kozume 🐱

Head Canon: Dating Kenma Kozume

The One Where It's Just General Dating Head Canons. 

•••

🐱 It takes Kenma a long time to ask you out.

🐱 He just got really shy and nervous when it came to you.

🐱 He needed Kuroo to get your number for him.

🐱 Throughout your pre-dating courtship, Kuroo had to give him pointers and advice before he asked you out.

🐱 He was a stuttering mess asking you out, but Kuroo was in the background encouraging him.

🐱 Don't get it wrong, Kenma Kozume is a good boyfriend.

🐱 But sometimes the question arises, 'Is he dating you or his video games?'

🐱 Arguments aren't common for you and Kenma, however it's not a never.

🐱 You mostly fight over him spending time with you.

🐱 Between videogames and volleyball, there's not a whole lot of time left over for you.

🐱 Arguments never last long, and usually get resolved by a compromise and cuddles.

🐱 Kenma loves to cuddle and he's good at it.

🐱 Little spoon.

🐱 Cuddling is his favorite way to spend time with you.

🐱 He's going to cuddle you in a position to have his PSP in his hand,

🐱 Kenma never really cared if you went to his volleyball games until he actually started to care about volleyball.

🐱 Once he actually starts to care about it for himself, not just for Kuroo, he'll secretly want you to come to all his games but he's gonna get really shy and nervous seeing you up there cheering for him.

🐱 You are gonna come to all of his games, whether you feel like it or not.

🐱 Kenma will teach you to play his PSP games simply so he can play video games while he's on the bench and have you take over when he's back in the game.

🐱 Don't lose, he will feel very distraught and never let you play for him again.

🐱 Arcade dates.

🐱 He won't stop playing until he had enough tickets to get you a really cool prize.

🐱 If you want attention from him just steal his game charger for a night or two.

🐱 Kenma doesn't typically get jealous.

🐱 There might be a few times some guy approaches you, but Kenma will feel more insecure than jealous.

🐱 What if you thought the guy was better because he didn't spend as much time on video games?

🐱 Kenma will be clinger and on his games a lot less when this happens.

🐱 You've gotta reassure him you want him and his video games.

🐱 You don't get jealous.

🐱 Kenma makes you feel loved enough, and he's got his nose in his console to much to notice other girls.

🐱 Kenma is going to teach you how to play all his favorite games so he can enjoy his two favorite loves at the same time.

🐱 You probably bullied someone on roblox together at some point. 

•••

Edited: 3-29-2021

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_USp

•••