Chapter 1 : you love me right?

Well I told him. And what does he do? He flips out! Josh knew that I was moving to the UK soon and he said he loved me enough to try to keep this relationship alive. Even though we would be across the ocean from each other. But now there is this and he just leaves me. He wants me to get rid of it but I can’t do that. He said he would stay with me if I got rid of it. I thought he really loved me.

*Flashback to earlier that day*

Josh and I were sitting in my kitchen. Nobody was home and I was thinking that now would be a good time to tell him. I sighed. “Are you okay Sarah?” Josh asked me. “Yeah I’m fine” I said as I smiled. Well I guess I’ll tell him now, I thought. “You love me, right?” I started. “Of course I do Sarah.” He said. “Why do you ask?” Josh took my hand and looked at me when I said, “I have something to tell you.” “What is it babe?” I looked down and mumbled those two words. But he didn’t hear me. “You’re gonna have to speak up babe.” He said and chuckled. I looked up at him and said it. “I’m Pregnant.”

“No you are not.” Josh said and he sounded kind of angry. “Yes I am josh.” “Well it ain’t mine. You probably cheated on me.” Josh was yelling now. He accused me of cheating. Now I was angry too. “I have never cheated on you Josh!” I yelled. I calmed myself down just a bit and said, “Josh the baby is yours.”

“Then get rid of it.” Josh said. “What? I can’t just get rid of the baby.” I told him. “Then I’m leaving you Sarah.” Josh said as he walked away. I didn’t say anything. I didn’t move. I just sat there and started to cry.

*end of flashback*

Now he is gone and I mean I’m still pregnant here. I’m going to live with my aunt in the UK. My mom hasn’t been feeling well. She is in the hospital. I got my things packed for my trip and went to see my mom to tell her bye before I leave for London.

I got to the hospital and went to the room my mom was in. The doctor was in there. He turned around when I walked in and said, “Ah Sarah, we have news about you mom.” He didn’t sound very happy. We stepped outside the room. “What is it?” I asked. “Well your mother has cancer.” “Is there any way to treat it?” He looked at me with a sad face. “Not anymore. She is in a later state of the cancer and it can’t be treated. I’m sorry.” I nodded at him and went back into the room.

“Hey Sarah. What did the doctor say?” This is going to be awful. How can I tell my mom that she is dying? “Mom” I said as a tear fell down my check. “You h-have cancer. And it can’t be treated.” I managed to say. She motioned me to come over there and give her a hug. “You don’t mind living with Aunt Kathy and London do you?” I shook my head. I told her that Josh broke up with me but I didn’t say that I was pregnant. When visiting hours were over I Went back home and got some sleep. Tomorrow I am going to London, England. 

A/N~How do you like the begining? Comment :) ~Britnee xx