Chapter 10 Want you back

Sarah POV

 I woke up the next morning with Harry’s arms around me.  I slowly removed his hands so I didn’t wake him up. Then I sat on top of him, straddling him. I put my hands on his chest and patted the beat of ‘Drop the World’ by Lil’ Wayne until he woke up. He looked at me and by his face I could tell he was thinking ‘really?’

“What are you doing?” He asked.

“Waking you up.” I said in a duh voice. He grabbed my waist and picked me up off of him. He stood up a stretched.

“Let’s go down for breakfast.” Harry said and turned around to look at me.

“Hey Harry, do you like anybody?” I asked him.

“Umm, yeah.” He said slowly.

“Why haven’t you asked her out?”

“She has a boyfriend.” He said and started to walk to the door. I walked in front of it so he couldn’t get out.

“What’s her name?”

Harry POV

Sarah needs to stop this. I want to kiss her, and be able to call her mine. I like her and she’s messing with me.

“Why are you doing this?”

“What do you mean?”

“I think you know who I like.”

“Then just tell me.”

“Just take a wild guess, Sarah.”

Her guess was correct. She didn’t say anything, but she kissed me. I was shocked at first but then I kissed her back. She tangled her not broken hand in my hair and I cupped her face with my hand. Then my eyes opened, wide. I am kissing Sarah, the girl I have had a crush on for six months. The girl that has been through so much it made me cry thinking about it. The girl I could see myself falling in love with. The girl that is dating my best mate. I pulled away from her, taking her hand out of my hair I backed away from her.

“Sarah, we-we can’t do this.”

“Why Harry? Don’t you want to?”

“You know I do Sarah. You’re still with Louis, he is my best friend. I can’t do that to him.” She mumbled an ‘Oh yeah’. “Let’s go down stairs.” We walked down to where the rest of the boys were and sat down. Louis was in the kitchen making a bowl of cereal. I have to tell him what just happened.

“Hey Lou.” I said

“Hey Haz.”

“Umm, Lou, I need to tell you something.”

“What is it?”

“It’s about Sarah, she um, she kissed me.” I said quietly

“Well, it looks like I’m going to have to have a talk with her.”

“You’re not mad?”

“No, I’ve seen it coming.”

“Oh, okay.” We walked back into the living room after that awkward conversation. Sarah was gone. “Where is Sarah?” I asked

“She went for a walk, said she wanted to get some air.” Liam answered.

Sarah POV

I went on a walk before Harry and Louis came back because I know he told Louis that I kissed him and I don’t feel like sitting through Lou’s teasing smiles. I walked and I saw this guy on the sidewalk. I know him. I walked up to him.

“James? Is that you?” I asked. He looked up at me and yup it was him. James Essex.

“Sarah? Sarah Cornely? What are you doing down here? I thought you moved to the UK.”

“I did. I’m on tour with the One Direction boys. What are you doing out her?” He looked around and pulled a bag out of his pocket. He is still selling drugs.

“Do you still do this stuff?” He asked. I used to do drugs. I was sixteen and James gave me pills I was hooked for about a year. I quit when I overdosed one time. I almost died. If it wasn’t for Josh I would have died. He took me to the hospital and they saved me. This is when we first started to date.

“No I haven’t started again.” James doesn’t know about when I almost died. “I should be getting back to the hotel.” I said

“Well here” He said and gave me a hug. We said goodbye and I walked back to the hotel and sat down on the couch.

“Hey Sarah, do you know what you are naming your boy yet?” Louis asked I looked at Harry and he smiled.

“Yeah, Nickolas Cole Cornely. Nick for short. Harry came up with it last night.” I said

“I like it.” Lou said and everyone else agreed.

I texted Josh. ‘I will meet you in a week at your house.’ He has been begging for me to see him when I came to New York and I decided to.

1 week later

I kissed Harry again. I don’t know what changed his mind but he lets me now and he kisses back. And he doesn’t push me away. Louis and I had the whole ‘you kissed Harry’ talk and he teased me the whole time. We called our ‘relationship’ off and told the boys about it. They are doing an interview today and are going to let everyone know. We were in California two days ago and Harry and I went out and I just hope nobody got a picture of us kissing.

We went to the interview and the boys went on. It was like other interviews. Asked about the tour and everything.

“Okay so there has been rumors going around, so here is this question again. Who has a girlfriend?” Only Liam and Zayn raised their hands. “Louis is Sarah still touring with you guys?”

“Yeah she is, we realized that we were nothing but just friends. But Harry has a crush.”

“Oh, really Harry is it this girl?” The man asked pointing at a picture of him and a girl with long brown hair. I looked at it closer and that girl is me. Damn.

“Harry is that.” Zayn started to say and looked back at me.

“I um, I” Harry tried to think of something to say

“Okay, I need to tell everyone the truth. Harry, that girl is Sarah, right?” Harry nodded and there were quiet whispers in the audience. “Well, when we met Sarah, I asked her to be my fake girlfriend. It wasn’t for publicity or anything. I was trying to keep someone away from me and if people thought I was dating her, this person would go away. Me and Sarah were never really together.” Louis said.

Harry POV

“Holy shit” I said quietly. It was fake.

“I was right.” I heard Niall say.

“Oh shush Niall, we told you” Louis said

“You guys didn’t know about it?” The man asked

“Nope. Sarah begged me to tell someone so we told Niall but he was the only one that knew.”

“So you wouldn’t mind if Sarah and Harry here got together?”

“I would love it if they did. He came up with the name for her baby, you know.”

“What did you come up with Harry?”

“Um, Nickolas Cole Cornely. See her middle name is Nicole so I thought Nick and Cole.”  We ended the interview a couple of minutes later and went to the hotel.

“Hey guys I’m going to go see some old friends. Keep your phones on.” I told the boys. I walked over to Joshes house and knocked on the door He opened it.

“Sarah, you’re huge” He said and chuckled. I went in and sat down. “What happened to your hand?”

“I got in a crash. Um, why were you wanting me to come down here so badly?” I asked

“Sarah, I’m sorry for leaving you like I did. I’m sorry for hurting you. I miss you Sarah. I want you back.”