Chapter 9 Nick

Sarah POV

“It’s a boy.” Harry said and when I looked at him he was smiling.

“A boy, guys. I want you to help as he grows up. He needs a father figure and with you guys, he can have 5.” I said looking around at all of the boys, they all smiled and nodded their heads. I got up of the bed and we left the hospital getting into Louis’s car. Niall drove; I sat between Harry and Louis. We were all talking. Everyone saying names for my baby. I didn’t like any of them. Lou suddenly started to yell at Harry.

“How the hell did this even happen?! You’re supposed to pay attention to driving and not crashing into things!” Lou yelled, suddenly realizing it could be Harrys fault. But it wasn’t, it was the other drivers fault.

“It wasn’t his fault!” I yelled getting aggravated. “We were driving talking but Harry was looking at the road. He didn’t crash into anything. There was another car. It came at us from the side and Harry didn’t see it coming. It crashed into the back of our car.” I explained to Louis.

“Oh, I’m sorry Haz.” Lou said.

We got back to the hotel and turned the news on. Harry went to his room to relax. Lou and I were the only ones watching the TV. Everyone else was doing something in other rooms. There was something that caught my attention; Lou’s too considering he looked very interested in what the woman was saying. There was a killing in New York. The third this week. That is where I lived before I went to the UK. We are going there in a week. I will be back to where I grew up, where Josh left me, where he is now.

“Sarah, I want to give you something.” Louis said getting up and walking into the other room. Once he came back he sat down and took my hand. He wrapped my hand around something cold. “Just for protection. Keep it with you wherever you go.” I opened my hand to see a pocket knife. I gasped.

“Why do you have this?” I asked

“I always have. For protection, just in case. I haven’t used it, don’t worry. I don’t think you will have to use it either, but I want you safe.” He said I nodded my head and we decided to go to bed. Well, I went to Harry’s room instead. I knocked on the door.

Harry POV

I heard a knock at my door. I had been in my room, crying just a bit. I could have killed her baby, or her.I heard Sarah’s voice.

“Harry, can I come in?” I got up and opened the door and Sarah frowned when she looked at me. I guess she could tell I have been crying. She hugged me with one arm, because the other was broken. She came in and sat on my bed. She just looked at me for a minute.

“Why were you crying?” She asked.

“I wasn’t crying.” I said not looking at her. She sighed.

“Do you remember the day that we met? We ran into each other on the streets. I had been crying that night. You wouldn’t let me walk away without telling you what happened. You cared even though you hated me. I needed to talk about it to somebody and you were there for me. Harry, I’m here for you.” She said and yeah, I do remember that. Every detail and feeling. I remember how fast my attitude changed so fast when I thought that she had been crying. I remember making her come back to the flat. I remember seeing her cry for the first time. I remember how mad I was when Louis came home, taking her away from me. That day was one of my favorite days.

“I can’t see why I had ever hated you.” I said smiling up at her. She walked closer to me.

“Harry, why were you crying?” I looked away from her.

“You could have died. Or your baby. I could have killed us.” I said and when I looked at her, she was frowning.

“Harry, the crash wasn’t your fault. You had no part in it. Plus I’m fine. You’re fine, and the baby is fine.”

“You were hurt though; all I wanted was to keep you safe.” I said as a single tear rolled down my cheek. Sarah brushed it away with her thumb like I had to her many months ago. There it is again, the urge to kiss her. Remember Harry, Sarah is with Louis, you can’t try anything on her. I pulled her into a hug instead.

“I’m safe, Harry.” Once we pulled away she started to walk out of my room.

“You can sleep in here, if you want.” I said. She smiled and came back. She got into the bed and I lay next to her.

“You know, Harry, you never gave me any baby names. All the other boys did but I didn’t like any of them. I want his middle name to be Cole.” She said and I looked at her. I thought of a bunch or names, Justin, Jace, Austin, Jake, Jaden, Kyle, and Brandon. Then I thought about Sarah’s name. Sarah Nicole Cornely. Nicole, I got it.

“How about Nick? Like Nickolas, Nick Cole Cornely.” She smiled at the name.

“Nickolas it is.”