Chapter 3 Do you have a problem?

I got to my aunt’s house and-MY GOD- it was huge.  My room was upstairs. It was beautiful. I unpacked my things and got a call from the hospital where my mom is. “Hello?”

“Hello Sarah Cornely?” The man asked. “Yes?” I said slowly. 

“Sarah, this is Doctor Brown. I have some news about your mother. As I told you, she has cancer. I did not tell you that she is at a very late stage. She is at a stage 4 lung cancer. But she said she doesn’t want treatment.” The doctor explained. I could feel the tears in my eyes, threating to spill over. 

“How long does she have?” I managed to choke out. “Two to four months. I’m sorry Sarah, but there is nothing to do. The treatment is painful anyway and I don’t think she should go through it.” 

“I understand. Thank you Doctor Brown.” I said and hung up. I sat down on my new bed in my new house.  I soon felt a tear fall down my cheek. Followed by another and another. I put my head in my hands and cried for what seemed like forever. Once the tears stopped I put my jacket on and went downstairs.

“Hey Aunt Kathy, I’m going to go for a walk.” I said as I started to walk out the door. “Okay Sarah.”

I walked down the street and just walked. I don’t know where I’m going but I just need to forget about everything for a little while. I walked for who knows how long. The sun started to go down and I turned around the corner and bumped into someone. 

Harry’s POV

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah. That is all I have been hearing from Louis’s mouth. I am getting tired of her and all I have said to her is hi. Yeah she’s hot but I have heard her name 200 times in the past 3 hours. I looked at Liam “I’m going for a walk.” I said. He just nodded. I grabbed my iPod and put my headphones in and walked out the door. I put my hood up over my head and walked down the street. I still had everything Lou had been saying in my head. ‘She’s so pretty and funny and her big brown eyes.’ I hope he doesn’t actually like her. I wouldn’t be able to stand him talking about her all the time. The sun is going down so I turned around the corner and BANG! I run right into someone.

“Oh, I’m sorry, are you o-” I started to say. “Oh it’s you.” Of course I run into her. None other than Miss. Sarah Cornely. “Well hello to you too.” She said as I started to walk away. “Harry! Do you have a problem?” Yes I do. I have a problem with you. I thought I said in my head. But no. “What do you mean you have a problem with me? What did I do?”

I stopped and turned around. “You want to know my problem, Sarah?” I said as I walked closer to her. I was face to face with her and said “I am sick of hearing Louis say your name.”

Sarah’s POV

Louis has been talking about me? In what kind of way? Harrys face was right in front of mine. He looked at my eyes and said, “Have you been crying?” I moved away from him hiding my face and mumbling a ‘No’. “What’s wrong Sarah?”

“Are you serious? A second ago you were saying you hated me and now you care?” I yelled and looked at him. “I just don’t like to see girls cry.” Harry said coming closer to me. “Why were your crying?” He isn’t gonna stop is he? “Here let’s go somewhere. It’s too cold out here.” Harry started walking and I asked, “Where are we going?”

“Back to my place.” He said as I caught up with him. “But the boys are there.” I said. “So? I share a room with Lou. I’ll text him and tell him that I’m bringing home a girl and he will stay out and you can tell me anything that’s bothering you. Okay?” Harry said as he got his phone out. “Okay.”

We got to his flat and he brought me to his room. I don’t even think Louis was there. Harry sat on the bed and patted the spot next to him. I stayed standing by the door. He sighed.

Harry’s POV

We got to mine and Lou’s flat and he wasn’t there. I brought Sarah to my room. She was slow when she moved into my room. I sat on my bed and patted the spot next to me so she could sit but she didn’t move. I sighed. “Sarah, what has been bothering you?” I asked. I looked at her and a tear fell down her cheek. Okay this is not good, not good at all. I stood up and walked up to her. “Please Sarah, don’t cry.” I said and wiped away the tear.  Then I looked into her eyes with my hand still on her cheek.

“What are you doing?” she said with a small chuckle. “Uhh, what? Nothing.” I said and moved away, trying to hide my slight blush. She sat down on my bed.

“So, what was wrong?” I asked once again. And she finally answered. “My mom is dying.” I turned around and looked at her. “She has Lung cancer. Stage 4 and she doesn’t want to have the treatment.” I sat down next to her. “I’m so sorry Sarah.” I said and she looked at me and smiled. I put my arm around her in a hug.

“Hey are you hungry?” I asked her. Because I was starving. “Yeah, kind of.” She said “Let’s go to the kitchen and I’ll cook.” She didn’t move. I looked at her and she began to talk again. “Actually Harry, there is one other thing that has been bothering me.”

“What is it?” I asked. Then I heard the front door close.

A/N~Heres chapter 3. How do you like it? Comment, vote, fan. Hope your liking it because i am. :)

~Britnee xx