Chapter 5 You're in some deep shit

Harry’s POV

“What?” Sarah is pregnant? But she is dating Louis and- “Don’t tell Louis.” She whispered. “Wait your dating Louis, how are you pregnant?” I asked her because she has been here for a day and I don’t know how this could happen.

“Harry, I had a life before I came here, you know” She said. “Is this what you were trying to tell me before?” I asked. She nodded. “The dad left me when I told him and I don’t want you guys to leave too.” She said.

“We won’t leave you Sarah,” I said giving her a hug, “And I won’t tell Louis.” I pulled back and looked in her eyes. God what is it about this girl that makes me want to kiss her? Sorry Lou but I can’t do this anymore. I started to lean in. But hell no. Of course I don’t get to kiss her because Louis walks in. Crap crap Shit. Did he see how close I was to her?

“What’s going on?” Louis asked like I was the one dating Sarah and him walking in on us was normal. Sarah didn’t seem concerned at all either. But when she looked at me her eyes were pleading me not to tell Louis anything. I got up and walked out the door mumbling a few choice words. And went to my room and looked the door. Unable to sleep because of everything that had just happened. Why does she have to be dating Louis? Why did I have to find her on the street? Why did I bring her back to the house? Why did I care? Why do I still care? Oh yeah, I have a crush on my best mates girlfriend.

Sarah's POV

I got up sending Louis glares as I walked out of the bathroom. I don’t feel like throwing up anymore so I sat down on the couch downstairs. Louis called after me.

“Sarah? Sarah!?!” He yelled until he sat sown next to me.

“What Louis!” I yelled at him even though he was right next to me.

“What is wrong with you!?” Louis yelled at me. What is wrong with me? Oh I’m the fake girlfriend of Louis Tomlinson but I have a crush on his best friend.

“God will you be a little quieter? Haz doesn’t know remember?”  Louis said in a hushed voice. Oh I said that out loud? I hope Harry didn’t hear me. I started to talk quieter.

“I don’t think this is a good idea, Lou.” I said and Louis look confused. So I explained. “Me and you dating. I don’t think it was the best idea.” I leaned in closer to him to make sure Harry would not be able to hear if he was listening. “I mean why can’t the boys just know the truth?” I whispered in his ear.

“Do you just want to end it here?” I heard a slight gasp and then Harry showed himself.

“Don’t break up guys. Like, do you even like, have a reason?” Harry asked. Yes I have a reason. I thought to myself. But we didn’t say anything. “I thought so. Now make up and don’t break up.” He said giving me a weak smile and I returned it. Harry turned and walked back up the stairs without another word.

“Damn.” I said looking over to Louis. “This has been an eventful day.”

“Yeah.” Lou said looking over to my glass of alcohol. “You haven’t drunk that yet.” He said pointing to it.

“I don’t want it anymore.” I said hoping he wouldn’t ask anything and he didn’t. I yawned.

“You tired?” I nodded “You can sleep in my bed. I’ll stay down here.” I mumbled a thank you and went up to a room I think was his. I pulled of my clothes and found a shirt that went down past my bum and slipped it on. I don’t know whose it was but I’m too tired to care. I lay in the bed and was soon asleep.

I woke up and rolled over to see a sleeping Harry. Okay, what the hell? I scrambled to get out of the bed but was stuck in the blankets. Harry mumbled something. Then his eyes began to open. He looked at me and smiled then his eyes went wide.