Chapter 8 It's a...

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” I yelled at Louis but not so Sarah could hear. “Do you understand how Harry feels about her?”

“I can see that he likes her but she agreed to this. She likes him too. They’ll get together sometime.” Louis said

“How can they? The world knows she is with you. She can’t date you and then Harry.”

“She’s not dating me.”

“They don’t know that Lou. Harry doesn’t even know that. Don’t you think that he will just give up because he thinks he doesn’t have a chance?”

“He won’t give up. Harry doesn’t give up. I can see it in his eyes, he really likes her. He sees her as more than a hook up like other girls. He knew that she was pregnant the day we met her. He still likes her, he won’t leave her. He is willing to be with her when she has the kid. I know he has thought about it. He wants to be with her.”

“Then why don’t you let them be together?” I asked

“Because Sarah doesn’t know that he likes her back and I can’t tell her. He has to tell her or show her. I want him to get her by himself. I want him to be a big kid and do it himself. At least talk to me about it himself.”

“He won’t do that. As long as you guys are together, he won’t try anything on her.”

“Why?”

“He is your best friend. He thinks you two are together and he doesn’t want to piss you off by stealing your girl.”

“Then we will call it off, and he can go at her.”

“He still won’t try. It’s like in the bro code. You can’t date a bros ex. It’s just not right. If he thinks that you two were ever together then he can’t try anything. He won’t try anything.”

Louis POV

Niall’s right, Harry is too good of a friend. Why did I do this to them? If I had never asked her to be my fake girlfriend then this would not have happened. They could be together right now and everyone would be happy. I told Sarah that Niall was yelling at me for asking her to be my girlfriend.

It has been 2 months since I found out that Sarah was pregnant. We are in America now. Harry and Sarah still go out as ‘friends’ all the time. I am surprised he hasn’t made a move on her. We are going to find out what she is having soon. We could have done it in the UK but we didn’t so we are here.

It’s a Saturday so Harry and Sarah are off to get us coffee. They were gone for a long time, longer than ever. After about 2 hours I got a call from Harry.

“Louis! Get the boy’s and meet me at the hospital.” Harry said sounding scared.

“What? What happened? Are you guys okay?”

“I don’t know just meet us there.” Harry said before the line went dead.

Harry POV

Sarah and I were in the car going to get coffee for the boy’s. We were talking and then I got the idea to ask her this.

“Do you love Louis?”

“Well, yeah, I love you too Harry.” She responded smiling

“I mean, are you in love with him?”

“No, he’s one of my best friends.” She said. Then she got a text.

“Who is that from?” I asked

“Josh. He says he wants to see me sometime.” She said shutting the phone fast.

“Are you going to?”

“Hell no. He didn’t want me then and I don’t want him now. I have you guys.” She was looking at me. I looked at her and her face held something I have never seen before.

“What is it?” I asked her

“We’re gonna die” She said and then it hit us. The side of the car was hit by another car. We went everywhere. The car flipped but landed upright. The car was ruined. I looked at Sarah; she had tears falling down her face. Her head was bleeding. I pulled out my phone, surprised it wasn’t broke, and call 911. I got out of the car and went and pulled Sarah out. I brought her away from the car. We sat on the side of the road waiting for the ambulance. The man that hit us was gone. Car was here but he was not. Once the ambulance got there we got in and I call Lou Telling him to meet us at the hospital.

We got to the hospital and Sarah was rushed in because, somehow, she got hurt more than me. I got checked out and have a sprung wrist. Sarah came out with a broken arm and concussion. Louis and the boys got there soon after we were both checked.

 “Are you guys okay?” Louis asked. Hugging Sarah and then me. We nodded. “How’s the baby?” Sarah looked at her belly and put her hand on it.

“We don’t know. We wanted to wait until you guys were here before we checked.” I said looking at him then the rest of the boys. The nurse that helped us when we got here came out to us.

“Mr. Styles, Miss. Cornely, how are you guys feeling?” She asked looking at us.

“Better” Sarah said. The last thing I heard her say was that we were going to die. We could have died. Sarah’s voice was weak.

“Do you want to look and see how the baby is?” The nurse asked

“Am I still pregnant?” She whispered.

“I’m sure you are, we can find out if it is a boy or a girl now. If you want to.” Sarah nodded her head. We went into the small room. Sarah lay down on the bed and the nurse pulled her shirt over her belly. The nurse squeezed the gel onto her belly and moved the thing she held in her hand over Sarah’s belly. Soon the picture came up on the small screen. I looked to see if it was a boy or a girl. I smiled when I knew what Sarah was having. The doctor was first to speak.

“It looks like you are having-“ I cut her off

“It’s a boy.”