chapter 15: The Truth

Sara POV
"Look Harry," I started. I wanted to cry. "I will stop taking them. I only took one for the night. I'll stop. I know I shouldn't have taken any but when I found them in my pocket, I just remembered my old life. My life when I didn't have anything to worry about. When I could go out, take one pill and have fun for the night." I sighed. "Harry, I need to tell you the truth."

I walked and sat at a stool in the kitchen. He staied where he was.

"When I was sixteen, I met James at a party. We became friends and I soon learned about his business. He sells drugs and soon after we met, he started to make these pills. They are called fruit flips." I said and Harry gave me a weird look.

"I know it is a stupid name but it is because they taste like fruits. Well, I would take one pill every time I went to a party. I had stages as the pill kicked in. First I would be calmb and then angry and take it out on James. Then I would party and after I would just want to.. to have sex. You saw that one last night." I couldn't look him in the eyes.

"James knew that they were strong so he had rules. Take one for a good time and two for a hospital trip. I broke the rules." I remembered that day but not very well.

"I took one before a party and half way through, I took another. I overdosed and ended up in the hospital. I felt so terrible and hurt so badly." I was crying just from the memory. Harry ran over to me and got on his knees in front of me.

"Sara, you can stop. I don't need to know the rest. Please babe, please don't cry." He lifted my head and wiped the tears with his thumbs.

"This was the first time ive taken once since. Harry, I am so sorry. I promise I won't take them ever again. Please don't be angry with me." I pleaded and looked at his beautiful green eyes. He smiled at me.

"I'm not angry love. How about we eat some breakfast and then you go get cleaned up. The boys will be over soon because we have an interview later." He kissed my forehead and stood up. He made me a plate and sat down next to me. We ate the food in silence for a while.

"How are you still here Harry? I have only been a mess since you met me."

"Well, I don't want something perfect. I told you before that I wouldn't leave you. Plus this is my flat." He smirked at me. I just smiled.

After we ate I went and showered and got ready. When I came back to the living room, all the boys were sitting on the couch. They were talking and looked a little worried.

"What's going on?" I asked as I walked in and sat next to Harry.

"We are talking about how we are going to break the news at the interview. We have an idea of what questions will be asked." Louis said.

"Just tell the truth. If they ask about me and louis, tell the truth. If they ask why shows were canceled, tell the truth." I said to them all.

"I have a question." Niall said. We all looked at him. "Are you and Harry dating?" I looked at harry and he smiled at me.

"No, Niall. Not yet anyway." Harry said smirking. I blushed slightly.

"Okay well, it's time to go." Liam said. We all walked out and there was a car waiting for us. We got in and drove to the studio.

Right before the boys went on, I pulled Harry and Louis to the side.

"Remember, all your fans want is the truth. Give it to them." I said.

They went on and the interview began with them talking about the album and then about what we all knew was the reason for this interview.

"So you recently canceled a few shows. There have been some rumors as to why. Could you clear that up for everyone?" The blonde woman asked. Harry looked back at me as Louis began to talk.

"Yeah, so Harry and our friend Sara were driving and they got hit by another car. Sara ended up in a coma. We all care very much about her and wanted to make sure she would be okay." Louis explained.

"Isn't sara your girlfriend, Louis?" Louis took a deep breath before he answered.

"Actually, Sara is just a really good friend of mine. The story of how I met her is true but we never were dating." Louis said

"Why dont you tell your brilaint idea, Lou." Zayn said similing. He thought it was a stupid idea to pretend to date me. Louis glared at him.

"Well, I had this problem that I thought would go away if I had a girlfriend. I knew sara didn't think of me like that, so I asked her to be my fake girlfriend. Looking back now I guess I could have just changed my number." He said and scratched the back of his neck.

The woman just shook her head.

"She is still going to travel with us for the tour." Harry added.

"How are the two of you feeling Harry?" The woman asked.

"Better, we recovered pretty well. It was hard for her but we're good." Harry said and smiled.

"So let me get this straight. Liam and Zayn are the only ones here that are taken." They nodded. "Are there any crushes? Anyone you have your eye on?" The woman continued.

All the boys got this weird smile on their faces. Harry tried to act normal. Louis puts his arm around Harry's shoulders.

"Harry here is quite smitten with a certain lady." Louis says with a goofy smile. I roll my eyes.

"Oh really? What is she like." Harry went to speak but Niall beat him to it.

"She's hot." Harry turned and glared at Niall.

"Shut up Niall." Harry said. The guys just laughed. Then Harry smirked and said, "Yeah, she hot."

My mouth fell open.

They laughed and Harry peeked over at me. I shook my head at him. He looked back to the woman.

"Everyone will know who she is soon enough." He said. I smile at his words.

I have defiantly fallen for this curly headed asshole.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note!!
*************5 DAYS 'TIL MADE IN THE A.M.!!!!!*************

Hi guys. So the next chapter is up. I have actually missed this story.

Again, I am sorry I was gone for so long.

Please forgive me I am only human.

I ended this chapter on a good note I think.

It kinda suck writing this after so long because it is set in a pre 4 person 1D

Who is excited for the new album. I sure am

Well please vote and comment

Until next time

~britnee