Chapter 4 Are you jealous?

Sarah POV

I am sitting here on Harrys bed and I’m about to tell him everything about Josh and me being pregnant. Then somebody walked into the flat. I bet it is Louis. Oh God, I don’t want him to know I was here. And look who walks in Harry’s room. “Hey Harry, is that girl still here?” Louis asked and then looked at me. “Sarah, what are you doing here?” Harry said something before I could.

“I ran into Sarah on my walk. She said she wasn’t feeling well so I dragged her down here.” Harry said.

“Then why did I have to leave?” Louis asked. “Because I didn’t want you to see me when I wasn’t feeling very good and Harry here already had.” I said. Louis came over and hugged me telling me to feel better.

“Let’s go get something to eat.” Harry said walking out of the room. He sounded kind of mad. Well, Harry cooked and we ate.

Harry’s POV

What the Hell is wrong with Louis? When I tell him to not come home that means all night. Sarah was about to tell me the other thing that has been on her mind and now I’ll never know.

“So, Harry tells me that you have been talking about me all day.” Sarah said to Louis after a little bit of whisper talking in the other room. Lou had his arm around her. “Well yeah I was. Why wouldn’t I be babe?” Louis said with a smirk on his face. She smiled and Lou whispered something to her and then started to lean in. Is he going to kiss her? No, he is going to talk about her forever. Why did Louis have to come home and why is he about to kiss her?

I walked in the other room where they were. “Hey Lou let’s go to the club?” I said and they stopped leaning in and looked at me “Why do we just have a party here?” Louis asked “Yeah, we could do that.” Sarah said.

“I didn’t say you Sarah. You can go home now.” I don’t why I was being mean like that but I said it so it’s out there. “Can I talk to you in the other room Harry?” Louis said and walked into the Kitchen. “What is your problem?”

Louis POV

“What is my problem? I don’t have a problem. Why are you all on Sarah, about to kiss her?” Harry sounded kind of mad. I smirked. “Are you jealous, Harry?” I said. “Jealous? Of course not. I have nothing to be jealous of.” He got a little quieter. “Is she your girlfriend?” He asked. Well, no she’s not my girlfriend but we are pretending. See there is this girl that I dated and she said that she is going to keep trying to get me back unless I have a girlfriend.

“Yes, she is my girlfriend and she is staying here.” I said and walked to the fridge. I got some drinks because this is going to be a party, little 3 person party. I went back to Sarah and sat down handing her a drink. “It’s working. Harry believes that we are dating and he is jealous.” I told her.

Sarah POV

When Louis asked me to be his fake girlfriend I had just told him that I had a slight crush on Harry. He has different sides to him. First there is how he just came out and said what was on his mind, even though it wasn’t the best. Then he was all caring when he found out that I was crying. And when we were in his room and he wiped away the tear he just stared into my eyes and I had that urge to kiss him. I really wanted to tell him that I was pregnant to see how he would react but didn’t have the chance.

I think it is cute that he is jealous though. The only problem is that he thinks I am with Louis. Wait is Harry really jealous or does he just hate me that much? I asked Louis where the bathroom was. I really wasn’t feeling to well right now. I went into the bathroom and for the first time in forever I threw up.

I was slightly sobbing because it hurt so much, then a knock at the door. “Sarah, is that you?” I heard Harry’s voice. I wiped away the tears and said “Come in.” He came in slowly and just looked at me sitting on the floor, my head in my hands. “What happened?” Harry asked. I didn’t respond. “Did you get sick?” He asked and I nodded. He came and sat next to me. “Harry,” I looked over at him and I had a tear fall down my cheek. He brushed it away like he had in his room. “What is it Sarah?” He asked

“I’m pregnant.”