o2. peace goes to hell..

There are times when you are grateful for having the guts to speak up and there are times when you wish your mouth has been sewed shut. To tell the difference before it has already happened is pointless, because apparently, every word is just a gamble, a fraud really.

"Hello?" Rita called through the narrow opening between the bottom of the door and the dirty ground. A red light came from outside and though she could barely get fresh air through there, not to mentioing properly seeing, it was the only reassembly to a way out.

She remembered Dean opening the door for her, she got herself comfortable on the backseat of the Impala, but then, everything went foggy, dark. And now, she was in this unnecessarily suffocating, tiny room, with absolutely no lights, kneeled on the ground so she can bring her face as close to the only opening as possible.

"Anybody out there?" She shouted again. "Are you motherfuckers all deaf or something?"

Irritated, came her sigh and Rita got up, hitting in anger the door. Her knee wasn't nearly as strong as that iron.

"You've got a wicked tongue, baby girl."

Rita spun around, not knowing where really to look at in that eternal darkness. She has been there for what felt like agonizing hours, yet her eyes never got around adjusting. And now, the male voice just seemed to come from all over the place.

"A little lost there? My bad...," the voice caughed a little. "Let there be light," to his humorous chant, a mockery of the Bible, some flames lit inside the walls, through the many cracks that Rita did not notice before.

"And light was. Hello there, Rita," the man lowered his arms, back by his sides and tilted his head. His eyes rolled back and remained white. "I'm Alastair. We've never had the pleasure."

Demons, Rita remembered one of Dean's many lessons of monsters, mandatory in his opinion. You recognize the bastards because they usually have black eyes. Some have white eyes and I met one that had yellow, but those are rare. Rule is that you don't make deals with any of them, ever.

"Is this Hell?" Of course, with her formidable luck, at this point, unexpected things happening shouldn't shock her anymore.

"Oh, she's smart," Alastair laughed, looking around as if there was an audience when it fact, there were only bloodstained walls. Rita tried to ignore those, and especially the floor, because thinking that she sat there, crawled around, turned her insides upside down.

"If this is Hell, then I know your boss," Rita quickly raised her hand, just at the demon's eyes turned normal again and he stepped closer.

"Do you now?" He chuckled, in disbelied.

"Of course, me and Satan? Best buddies... Lucifer!" Rita called out, now gazing around the bloody room, even glancing hopefully at the door. Oh, deep in her heart, she remained an atheist, just dying the Gods their power so she could feel safe, but Rita was going to make an exception if her life was on the line. Which it seemed so then.

Alastair's mocking smile vanquished upon hearing her call. He raised his right hand and a pressuring force Rita couldn't see threw her against the wall. If hitting her head didn't shake her up enough, then being raised off the ground and forced to spread her arms and legs certainly was.

"You're lucky he wants to talk to you, otherwise...," Alastair trailed off, the smile returning with a vague aroma of wickedness, "I heard Dean took a liking in you. Winchester boy was a fun toy during his short stay with me. The way he squirmed and begged... Tsk, tsk."

"Fuck off!" Though small, Rita was full of spite and a drive to stay alive, especially because the mention of Dean reminded her that he would be scared that she disappeared. So Rita struggled against that force of the demon that kept her pinned to the wall.