Background...

Dark themes in this book. Sexual assault, swearing, graphic language and scenes, death, potential suicide scenes and self harm behaviours. Don't read if this will trigger you.

!!!!!! No trigger warnings will be given throughout, this is my only trigger warning !!!!!!

I know the specifics surrounding werewolves varies from author to author so let me explain how this story will work for me!

Silver is deadly to a werewolf if used correctly. Otherwise it's just painful.

Werewolves slow down their aging when they finally shift, anything from 10 years old and up. That's why they live longer.

Werewolves can have 'litters' of pups at a time. Or just one if 'unlucky'.

Werewolves are destined to have one mate- their true mate according to the Moon Goddess.

They worship the Moon Goddess as she blesses their packs with good fate.

The werewolves can mindlink with others in their own pack, communicating without even speaking in wolf form and their human counterparts.

When mated (via a ritual you will see at some point in the book) the two mates share emotions. Whatever one is feeling, the other can too. And strong thoughts can also be unintentionally shared without even realising.

Werewolves share their pain with their mate as well, it cannot be controlled and everything one mate feels, the other half does as part of their bond (even if the ritual isn't completed yet.)

The Moon Goddess occassionally permits werewolves to mate with another after their first has passed or they have been unmated, the bond broken. I'll get to that later though. 

Mate's are revealed each full moon. As wolves shift in the presence of the full moon, if the Moon Goddess allows, a werewolf will be able to suddenly smell their mate. It's potent and usually a good scent that allows them to find each other. Only certain wolves get their mate's revealed each full moon, no explanation just the way it is.

The Alpha and the Alpha King are different. The Alpha King is royalty, like in the real world with the Queen of England. He rules all werewolves and has the final say. Alpha's are in charge of their own pack and can make the short term decisions the Alpha King doesn't need to. 

Elves, faeries and pixies all appear in this book.

Elves are more the construction, workmen type in this book- potions, furniture making, clothes  and other trades etc. Not always trustworthy but essential to a werewolf's life.

Faerie's are sweet creatures but if you piss one off, it's an enemy to be reckoned with. Don't piss them off. They deal with astronomy and magic.

Pixies are evil. Like a gnat, they nibble away at you if they get a hold of you until you are nothing left. 

Anything else I'll make sure to explain throughout the book!

Link to a website that explains a werewolf pack heirachy is linked below, might be helpful though I explain a lot of the roles at some point or another  :)

https://rsroleplay.fandom.com/wiki/Werewolf_Pack_Rankings#:~:text=%20Werewolf%20Pack%20Rankings%20%201%20Alpha.%20The,No%20magic%20or%20powers%2C%20just%20herbs...%20More%20