Back in his arms again

Synopsis

Acezequeille Zagreus Ashford—a biology professor who happen to fall inlove with his sister's bestfriend with a name Luna—the woman she happen to meet once in a bar, got drunk, they flirted with each other, did something more than kissing, a steamy night afterwards– a steamy sex on their first night that was forever marked and carved in their memories.  A wonderful night that was never forgotten even after years.

Years passed and they meet again. This time he was her professor and she was his student, however, that label doesn't bother them at all. He fell for her all over and over again. He never let go of her even for the fact that she just stayed with him because of their daughter—Selene Asteria who happened to be a product of that one steamy night.

Everything went smooth after that. Feelings have grown and developed in their hearts. They live together, stay together, share a life together and fell inlove Not until shit happened in their relationship. For life was not just about colors and butterflies. They lost their star, their daughter and that was were shits began and it doesn't end with just one night or two. It continued until she decided to leave him in the most painful way—telling him the love she gave was just a lie. She left him with a hole in his chest that only she could fill in.

He begged on her kness, pleading for her to take him back in her life but her decision is final. He's desperate to change her mind, to make her stay so he took her back to the first day they met but still, she left. She left without him knowing the real reason behind. She left but no one knows how painful it is to leave the man she love the most, the man who made her feel that she is worth everything in this world. But she have to do it, to save her sanity, to save herself, and to save him from her. She left him even when he begged her to stay. She might just hurt him even more if she stayed so she chose to leave even when it breaks her heart, even if it is slowly killing her. No one knows how broken she was– except her bestfriend Astra.

He tried to move forward but he's losing it. However, upon remembering about her daughter, he became passionate of finding his daughter and Luna. Ace was stubborn, that he searched for his daughter only holding to the tiny amount of sanity in him and then he chased his wife-to-be and begged her one more time to take him back in her life. He bended his knees for her, begging her to come home with him. He begged and begged for her to come back into his arms.

Will she accept him this time? Will she be able to accept him knowing the fact that he never stopped chasing her. Will she be able to choose him and make him the happiest man alive? Will he have her in his arms again? Will she find her way back in his arms again?

⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️

RATED 18.

THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN VULGAR WORDS, LANGUAGES, SCENES THAT ARE UNAPPROPRIATE FOR SOME READERS ESPECIALLY MINORS.

AGAIN THIS IS RATED 18. IBIG SABIHIN BAWAL SA MGA BATA OKAY.

AND IF EVER NA MAY MINOR NA MAGBABASA, PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE. ANG LAHAT NG NAKASULAT AY PARTE NG AKING MALIKOT NA IMAHINASYON KAYA WAG NA WAG GAGAYAHIN.

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction.

Unless otherwise stated. All the names, places, characters, businesses, events and incidents in this story is either a product of imagination or used in a fictitious manner by the author. Any resemblance of the actual person, living or dead or incidents is purely coincidental.

No part of this story should be extracted, or used without the permission of the author.

Date started: August 31, 2021
Date ended: August 19, 2022