Forever And Always, Olive

I was dared to ask him to homecoming. I didn’t actually expect him to say yes.

+ + +

New town, new school, new friends- a new start. It’s all Olivia could really ask for. Having to move in with her extremely cheerful aunt and her snobby cousin, Olivia’s taken by surprise. It’s a change, of course. But is it a good one?

With a cousin like Vivica, who’s one of the popular girls in school, Olivia has to undergo a lot in order to be accepted into that crowd. They’re the only people she knows, and she’s not exactly a social butterfly. And a part of the pressure that she has to endure includes her having to ask Maddox Finnegan, a considerably misbehaved guy, to homecoming. 

And she didn't expect him to say yes. 

And she really didn't expect everything to change because of his answer.

✧∞✧

Can I say that this story is Just. Too. Cute. Maddox pissed me off a lot, but still. Them boys. I just don't know what it is about them (and they're fictional too!)

I'm also very sorry for my absence.

So yeah, guys, you need to read this story. I was laughing like a maniac yesterday. Olivia is sooooo funny! And Maddox's reactions? Priceless. And don't get too mad at him in the beginning of the story. Have faith that he's a total sweetheart. 

And don't let me get started on Abel. Y'all just need to go read it 'kay?