Plunder (Pirate King #1)

He just wants her booty, but she'll end up stealing his heart.

After pirates kidnap seventeen-year-old Ana in a case of mistaken identity, the orphaned housemaid prepares for the worst. Instead, playing the wholesome daughter of a Spanish admiral among rag-tag buccaneers becomes the least of her concerns. Battles, a shipwreck, mutiny, and most unexpectedly, love are what really turn her world upside down. When the truth threatens to end Ana's adventures, it's the secrets of the dashing Alestair Kincade, Pirate King of the Caribbean, that prove to be the most dangerous. Ana will need to use her wits and charm to not only stay off the gallows, but also to avoid a fate she now considers to be worse than death: being sent home to Panama to a hopeless future.

  ✧∞✧  

Hullo my lovelies! It has been sooo long, but this book is well worth the wait. With nail-biting plot twists and a heroine to be proud of, you won't regret taking a dive into this water. 

(that may be the worst pun ever typed. sorry guys) 

But seriously, check it out!!! 

And also a huge thanks to everyone who has checked out this recommendation book (ALMOST 70K OMG ASDFGHJKL) I'm so happy (and I'm sure the authors are too) that you've deigned to click on the cover!