Tame

Farrah Chambers: She's the good girl, a bit embarrassing, friendly, an animal lover, and clumsy. She's a bit sarcastic when she needs to be, but no one really bothers her. Her life, is good.

Cameron Carter: He's the bad boy. He's wild, popular, good-looking, great with girls, and he's a total untamed bad-ass. He's the school's 'popular boy' and loves to embarrass people. No one dares bother him though- his life is good too.

Farrah Chambers and Cameron Carter. These two have had run-ins and bump-into's every since they met. Life for them both suddenly gets a bit more embarrassing, a lot more crazy and shakes itself into confusion and questions. But there's one big question- can Farrah tame this bad boy? Will she even get the chance?

✧∞✧

One of the first stories I've read, and one of the best to this day. This book (and a few others) was what got me hooked on Wattpad. Wildly entertaining and extremely funny. Not just a cliché, a delightful cliché. I don't really like calling people's stories clichés anyway. I believe that each story is unique and that we must stand up against the rules of stereotyping and fight for each other. 

Sorry, dauntless moment (i.e. random spurt of bravery).

Comment #dauntlessmoment if you've ever had one of those.

She's getting the book published, so only a sample is available but I recommend buying it. 

Okay, NOW I'm off to the beach.