Taming the Author

Dean Trevor finally got promoted! After working for four years editing manuals and references, he was moved to the Fiction Department, given his own office, and tasked with the responsibility of editing the manuscript of one of the most important authors in the publication company. Things seem to be doing well, right? That's until Dean realizes handling his favorite author - Claus Lorewind - will be more than just being the first to read his manuscripts. It will also involve keeping him on schedule, helping him focus on writing, and knowing the secret that Lorewind is a girl. And doing so won't just question his love for his job, but also his love for Lorewind's books. Find out how far Dean will go to keep his job, reach his deadlines and TAME the author!

  ✧∞✧  

Damn Celine, back at it again with another update!!! This one is not a widely read book which is surprising as it is sooo unbelievably well written. And it is in a guy's POV!! If that doesn't scream refreshing, I don't know what does. But besides that, this book made me cringe, laugh and caused my eyes to water (very slightly)- all activities are HIGHLY recommended when reading this book. You all shall read it and you shall love it!!